Being A Belieber

Well let's start from the begining I was on Youtube just listening to some music then suddenly I saw this video of this little kid singing So Sick by Ne-Yo his name was Justin Bieber I clicked on that video and started listening to him sing I fell in love with his voice he sounded like a angel from heaven he was so perfect then I started to being a fan of his but my love for him started to grow cause I knew this kid was gonna be a star I started to believe him.I started to watch his first video "One Time" I knew this was gonna happen cause he's so amazing and perfect.Then I started to watch his video "All That Matters" I started to smile cause he has come so far from One Time to this I'm so proud of him I would never regret being a Belieber cause I will always be proud of Justin and always be there for him no matter what he's my hero and my angel his music has helped me through so much he's my everything.But being a Belieber ain't always easy we can get bullied by people because we are beliebers but they don't matter we are here for Justin and stand up for him through thick and thin.Justin if you read this just remember I'm here for you no matter what I love you so much you're my angel my everything thank you Justin for everything love ya beliebers and Justin -blows a kiss- :*

-Written By Sarah