1 - lacrosse

Scott and I arrive on our bikes. Just when Scott get's off, Jackson's cardoor opens, and slams his bike. "Dude, what's the paintjob." He says, right before walking away. "Like a dormant virus getting ready to spread. Okay, let's see those things." Stiles suddenly says from out of nowhere. So it appears that Scott carried me home last night, and we both have these enormous bite marks, I have it on my shoulder and Scott on his thigh. He lifts his shirt a little, pulls the band--aid, showing it quickly, before putting it back on. "It was too dark to see, but I'm pretty sure it was a wolf." Scott says. "A wolf bit you?" Stiles asks. "Not a chance." "I heard a wolf howling." Scott defends himself. "No, you didn't." "What do you mean? How do you know what I heard?" Scott asks confused. "Because California doesn't have wolves, okay? Not in like, 60 years." I say and Scott frowns.

"All right, well, than you're not gonna believe me when I say I found the body." "Are you kidding me?" Stiles and I say at the same time. "No man, I wish. I'm gonna have nightmares for a month." I laugh. "Oh God, this is freakin' awesome. I mean, this is seriously the best thing that's happened to this town since... since the birth of Lydia Martin- Hey Lydia! You look.... like you're gonna ignore me today." he says while Lydia walks by, and I laugh again. "You two nerds fight this out, I don't want to be late for class, bye." I say while walking off to the classroom.

"As you all know there has been found a body in the woods last night." Mr. Harris begins, and Scott, Stiles and I exchange a look. "And I am sure your eager little minds are coming up with various macabre scenarios as to what happened. But I am here to tell you that the police have a suspect in custody, which means you can give your undiveded attention to the syllabus which is on your desk outlining this semester." I suddenly hear a cell phone ringing, and I look around. Everybody is casually looking through the papers. "Mom, three calls on my first day is a little overdoing it." I hear someone say, but it's not from in here. I look at the window, and see a brown haired girl with a phone on her ear going through her bag. She's sitting on a bench outside. "I got everything- except a pen. Oh my God, I didn't actually forget a pen, okay okay. I gotta go now, LOve ya." Why did I hear that?

"Sorry to keep you waiting." The head master appears next to her. "SO you were saying San Fransisco isn't where you grew up?" "No, but we lived there for more than a year, which is unusual in my family." "Well, hopefully Beacon Hills will be your last stop for a while." The dissapear. The door of our classroom opens, and they walk in. "Class, this is our new student, Allison Argent." He speaks. She sits down behind Scott, as he turns around to hand her a pen. "Wait- you heard that too?" I whisper and his eyes widen. "Yeah! WHat the hell?!" He asks and we both are veeery confused.

A little while later, in the hallway, we see Allison, Lydia and Jackson talking. "Can someone tell me how new girl is here all of five minutes, and she's already out with Lydia's clique?" I laugh. "Because she's hot. Beautiful people herd together." I say, right before walking over to them. "Hey! You're the new girl, right?" I ask Allison and she's smiles. "Well, I'm Rose, and it's nice to meet you." I say. "Rose, look at her jacket, isn't it gorgeous?!" Lydia asks me and I laugh. "It is, Lyds." "So, this weekend, there's a party." Lydia starts. "A party?" Allison asks. "Yeah, you should come. Friday night." Jackson says. "Uh, I can't. It's family night this friday, thanks for asking though." I frown. "You sure? Everyone's going after the scrimmage." I try to convince her. "You mean like football?" Jackson and I laugh at the same time. "Football's a joke in Beacon Hills. The sport here is Lacrosse." I say. "Are you gonna try out this year, Rose? We all know you're good enough." jackson asks and I smirk. "You know what? Yes, I am." We all laugh. "Well, the try-outs start in a few, so we better get going." He says and I nod. "We'll see you guys there!" I say as we walk towards the dressing rooms. I quickly get dressed into the only girl-outfit we have around here, and run out to the field.

Coach blows his wistle. "McCall!" He creams. "Which one?" I ask when Scott and I arrive at the same time, and they look confused. "You're going for the team?" Scott asks me and I nod. "Why not?" Coach frowns. "Doesn't says anything about it in the rules... Anyways, you're on the goal!" He says to Scott. "But- I've never played!" "I know. Scoring some shots will give the boys a confidence boost. It's a first day back thing. Get 'em energized, fired up! OH, and try not to take any in the face." Scott looks confused and I start aughing. I run towards the others on the field, as coach blows hiw wistle again. "AAH!" I yell. WHy the hell did that hurt?! I look at Scott, seeing he had that as well. The first guy runs up and.... hits Scott right in the face, ouch.

The next guy comes up, shoots, and... what?! He had it without any movement! Everybody looks surprised, including Scott. He has the next five all. Than it's Jackson's turn. Oh God. HE shoots and..... he got it! WOW! "McCall! You're next!" Coach yells at me and I run, grab the ball with my stick, shoot, and.... it's in the net! It's... what?! Coach's eyes widen, and Jackson looks at me frowning. Hah.