Chapter 3

Star's POV

I sat in the lunchroom, waiting for Marco.

"Ugh, where is he?" Janna groaned.

"Lunch started 10 minutes ago." Said Jackie.

Soon enough, Marco ran into the lunchroom.

"Hey Marco!" I smiled.

"What took you so long?" Asked Jackie.

"I found a bracelet after first hour, so I went to put it in the lost and found."

"Well..." I said. "Guessssss whaaaaaaat?"

"What?" Asked Marco.

"Janna and I got in the school exchange program!" I clapped.

"Cool!" Said Jackie. "So did me and Marco!"

Adrian's POV

Ahh, it's finally lunchtime. I searched the room for my friends. I was planning on sitting with Alya, Nino, and Marinette today.

"Where are they..." I mumbled. I walked around the courtyard and looked for them. I then saw a girl who looked really familiar, yet I've never seen her before.

"Wait a minute!" I realized. "That's Gigi, the new girl! She seems lost..."

I walked up to her. "Hi!" She jumped and let out a small meep. "Sorry!" I said. "I didn't mean to scare you."

"N-N-No, its fine." She said. "I get scared easily. It runs through the family."

"Ok. Wanna sit with me and my friends at lunch?"

"Sure!" She smiled. "But first I need to figure out where the lunchroom actually is!"

"It's right over-"

"Step away from the Agreste, whoever you are."

Chloe. Of course she has to ruin this.

"Chloe, I was just showing her-"

"Don't listen to her, Adrikins." Chloe hugged me. Welp. This is awkward.

Gigi took a breath. "Hey, you're Chloe, right? Aren't you in my class?"

"Yes, why do you ask?"

"Well, did you ever get an invitation to my Memorial Day BBQ?"

"Not yet, but I'm obviously invited."

"Oh, you haven't gotten it? Then why are you all up in my grill?"

Reaction of everyone around us:

Chloe first looked stunned, but then huffed and stomped off in the other direction.