Chapter 4.5

Star's POV

"So, Star. You excited for Paris?" Asked Janna.

"Yeah! I can't wait to meet everyone!" I told her excitingly.

"And I can't wait to-" Marco paused. "Hold up. Getting a phone call."

Marco held his phone up to his ear. "Hello? Hey! What's up? Yeah, I'm going! Me too! Uh... I think about 12 hours. Maybe we can meet up? Alright! I'll see you later!" He hangs up.

"Who was that?" Asked Jackie.

"My friend Marinette." Said Marco. "She's my friend in an online game I play, and it turns out, she lives in Paris!"

"That's cool!" I said.

"Yeah, I can't wait to meet her in person." He said. "She's probably... one of the nicest people I've ever met."

"Oh really now?" Janna raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah, I think you guys are really gonna like her." Marco pulls out his laptop and loads up a game called Dungeon Master.

"What's that?" I asked.

"It's a really cool game called Dungeon Master." He said. "I'm a brawler in the game, and Marinette's an archer."

"That's cool! I'm gonna make an account." Said Janna as she pulled out her phone.

I looked at Marco's computer screen. His character had brown hair and eyes, a black bandana, a red hoodie, jeans, black combat boots, and red gauntlets.

"Can I make an account?" I asked.

"Yeah! Anyone can make one." Said Marco.

I quickly used my wand to summon this earth device called an IPad. Apparently, it's like a phone, but it's bigger, and you can't make calls on it. I quickly downloaded the game and made an account.

"Jackie, what's a sorceress?" I asked, as I've heard she played the game before.

"It's kinda like a person who cast spells." She explained. "Kinda like you."

"You're right!" I quickly said. I look back at the IPad and clicked "Sorceress".