A Warm Welcome Home, But, a Devious Plan Occurs.

This chapter is significantly shorter as I'm getting back into the habit of writing. I just felt really motivated to write this so I did.

"Sean...Sparrow? What filthy wh*re did you knock- argh!" Will started with disgust but wasn't expecting Jack to pull out his pistol and point it at Elizabeth.

"You can't die. But she can." Jack hissed and pulled Sean behind him as he stood up from the couch. "Don't you ever call Clara that ever again!" In his rage, Jack hadn't noticed Sean to break into tears and Gibbs pull on his shoulder. Although very well hidden, Elizabeth could see pained tears well up in Jack's eyes.

"Put the pistol down." Will stated as he pulled Elizabeth and young William behind them.

"Sean?" Jack asked looking down.

"Yes daddy?" Sean tested the word again, bringing a smile to his face.

"I'll be back soon, you wait for your old man, kay?"

"Okay daddy! When will you be back?" the toddler asked with a small speech problem.

"I'll try your fourth birthday, as I have to get Mrs. Turner a small present again." Jack said looking back at Elizabeth before lowering his weapon. Will looked furious at having Captain Sparrow point a loaded weapon at his wife. 'If only he knew' Gibbs directed his thoughts to Will.

"Aww! Thats so long away though!" Jack ignored Sean and turned towards Elizabeth.

"I'll let you have your day with the almighty, ferocious, cursed, captain of The Flying Dutchman. Good day Elizabeth. Gibbs!"

The two pirates - Will and Jack- glared at each other as Jack and Gibbs pulled on their boots and left the house in search of a pub to get a drink.

An astounded Captain Turner waited till the door was shut and gave an extremely angry look at his wife.

"Why do I have that scumbag's child in MY house?!"

"Because I'm helping him! He showed up one evening with a fruit basket!! A fruit basket, Will!" Elizabeth sounded desperate to try and reason with her husband, who was not showing any signs of reasoning anytime soon.

"So now we help anyone who offers us fruit? Wow Elizabeth, I wish you told me sooner!"

Sean still stood there, astounded with how quickly the man who called himself 'Sean's father' just left. It upset him, although he couldn't explain why. He slowly walked over to Elizabeth who was starting to shout at William. William the third still hugged his fathers legs from behind, finally showing signs of being scared.

"Mother? Is, is everything okay?" Sean's whispery voice seemed amplified over the arguing shouts. He instantly regretted speaking as William's face drained of colour.

"That... THING!-" William's faced showed that he thought the term wasn't enough to describe his disgust for Sean, "-Just called you... his mother?" Throughout his statement, his voice slowed and even became deathly calm through his disbelief.

At the directed insult, Sean felt panicky and tried to run past the scary captain upstairs but William the Third tripped him up as he ran past, then started giggling at his siblings pain.

"Yes, for two years now. Why does that concern you? You're never here for your own son let alone Sparrow's!"

"Oh, It doesn't matter, and about that, how about we go to a park? hmm?" Will's sudden change in tone shocked and made Elizabeth's curiosity peak, but just went along with it anyway.

"You heard your father! C'mon boys, shoes and coats!" Elizabeth soon got the boys ready and they were off to a local park, but Will couldn't stop thinking about the advantage he would have over this, Sean Sparrow, just a couple more years is all it will take before Captain Jack Sparrow will be at his mercy.

Expect another update soon,

nice chattin tae ya,

Until next time,

- Little Bird xx