Finding out.

Life's been better for Kai and Stiles. Kai has her boyfriend (Which Thor doesn't agree on). Thor is  like a Dad to Kai.   
Stiles has his Girlfriend (Which Bruce is spectacle about).
Bruce is like a dad to Stiles.
They've definitely been accepted into the family.
Natasha has been connecting more with Kai and Clint with Sti.

Kai screamed at the top of her lungs as she saw the two puppies standing  in front of the elevator she ran up and grabbed the grey and white Husky then ran to her room (I think). I smiled lightly as the snickers colored one trotted towards me. I smiled and walked out of the elevator then sat by the wall. I petting him as he cuddled into my lap. "Hey buddy". I said softly. "Have you seen the guys?" I asked. He made a small chirp the started trotting to a different room I followed him and he brought me to the living room. "Thanks bud" I chirped ruffling his fur. "I see you've met the pups" Banner said. "Yeah.... Kai took the other one and ran". I chuckled. "Thought so". He chuckled. "These boxes came for you and Kai today." Clint said. He handed me a quiet big box. His hand brushed against Mine and I blushed so did he then he pulled his hand back quickly. I sat down then Called Kai. "Kai!!"  I yell back and within seconds she was down by my side. Clint handed her a box then she sat next to me. "I'll name you Snickers" I said to the puppy as he curled into my side. "This is Snow" Kai chirped proudly. I grabbed my pocket knife and opened the box, Kai did the same. I grabbed the letter and read it to myself.

To. Stiles
Hey my baby boy, I'm writing this to you when you were 3. Yeah the day I "died". I'm sorry for putting you and Kai through the Hell of the orphanage. Yea I know Kai..... She's your sister...  And yeah you maybe wondering how I know you go by He/Him and Stiles... But it's hard to explain. Everything is hard to explain. I'm sorry but if you aren't already with them I want you to find the Avengers. They will help you and your Sister...  When you do I want you to asked Thor to bring you to Asgard to see Loki, because Loki is your Dad... Your real dad. I got you some clothes and I really hope you don't hate me cuz I really really love you. And I'm really sorry for leaving you guys.
(I put the binder in there just in case)
Forever Love, Mom

    I looked at Kai and she looked at me. "Your my brother". She said. "Your my sister". I said slightly freaking out. We took are stuff into the bathroom and got changed.

I walked out then Kai behind me

I walked out then Kai behind me. I grabbed her and hugged her. We wiped our eyes then walked out to the living room. "We wanna see Loki". We said we in unison......
Everyone looked at us and you could see the panic on their faces. "Umm.....Uhhh How do you know about him?" Thor asked. Kai handed him the paper. "OH SHIT!" Thor yelled. "Umm. Ugh. If you really wanna see your guy's Dad I'll Take you this weekend." He said rubbing the back of his neck. "Dad?!?" The rest of them said.

Kai's p.o.v.

Sti and me were walking in the hallway when I see two puppy's and I just squeal really loudly. I run up to the puppy's and look at both of them before I grab the grey and white Siberian husky and run to my room. I look through some of my stuff and pull out a collar and a leash and put it on this dog.

"Ima gonna name you Snow!" I cheer smiling at the dog who slightly barks at me.

I was playing with snow when I hear my lovely but sometimes annoying bestfriend yell for me so me and snow run after I take off her leash. We run into where The guys are and Clint hands me a big box and I smile sitting down.

"I'll name you Snickers" Sti says to the brown puppy sitting next to him and I just smile.

"This is Snow." I look at the puppy trying to climb my legs so I grab her and put her in my lap as I sit criss-cross apple sauce.

I open the box and there's clothes makeup and a letter from someone. Someone has really good taste in clothing and wants to buy really good makeup for me. Wow.

To. Kai
Hey my sweetie pie,
I'm writing this to you when you were 3. Yeah the day I "died". I'm sorry for putting Stiles and through the Hell of the orphanage. Yea I know Stiles..... He's your brother...  And yeah you maybe wondering how I know he goes by Stiles but I just do... But it's hard to explain. Everything is hard to explain. I'm sorry but if you aren't already with them I want you to find the Avengers. They will help you and your brother...  When you do I want you to ask Thor to bring you to Asgard to see Loki, because Loki is your Dad... Your real dad. I got you some clothes and makeup sorry if it's not the right kind and I really hope you don't hate me cuz I really really love you. And I'm really sorry for leaving you guys.
Forever Love, Mom

I tear up and I let a couple tears fall. "Your my brother." I mumble out smiling at Sti.

"And your my sister." He smiles at me and we get up and head into the bathrooms to change.

I slowly walk out and Sti grabs me and pulls me into a hug, we look at each other wiping our eyes and say in sync

I slowly walk out and Sti grabs me and pulls me into a hug, we look at each other wiping our eyes and say in sync. "We wanna see Loki."

Everyone looked at us and you could see the panic on their faces. "Umm.....Uhhh How do you know about him?" Thor asked, as I handed Thor the paper I got from my mom. "OH SHIT!" Thor yelled kind of upset, mad and scared at the same time. "Umm. Ugh. If you really wanna see your guy's Dad I'll Take you this weekend." He said rubbing the back of his neck scared.