The party

*KAI*

I step into my bathroom turning on the shower letting my hair down stripping out of my pajamas. I'm finally home after I can't remember how long in the hospital.

I turn on my pandora so I can listen to music while I get ready

I turn on my pandora so I can listen to music while I get ready. I wasn't told what was going on but I was given this beautiful sparkly dress that fits my body perfectly.

I get in the shower and I sigh praying that the party today with go as good as my dream last night

I get in the shower and I sigh praying that the party today with go as good as my dream last night. I dance with Clint and then Thor but then Sti and I dance because I need to talk to him. That's all I remember. I must have been spacing because that's when I bumped into something and I heard metals hit the shower floor. I look down to see my razors and I pick them up I pricked my skin with one and smiled. I glided them across my thighs multiply times because I stand under the cold water until I don't see any blood in the water or very little blood.

I got out and slipped on the dress that was hanging up and I kept messing with my chest area tryin to cover it up. "Sti!" I yell out of the door and you hear Stiles start running towards the bathroom where I am.

"What's wrong Kai?!" He asks freaks out and I laugh.

"Does this look ok or to revealing?" I look at my brother who is staring at my dress up and down.

"It's good sis, fits your body. You and Clint gonna dance or what if they do have dances?" He smirks sitting on the counter smirking at me.

"I don't know we're actually not talking much anymore ever since I got home because of everything that happened I might just call it off." I sigh leaning on the wall wiping a tear off my cheek since I'm not gonna wear makeup.

"Well if you break it off good you deserve a man who won't stop talking to you over something like that." Sti kisses my forehead since I'm still shorter then him like WTF?!

I smile and walk into the living room and Clint is staring at me along with Natasha. "Oh wow girl you are gorgeous!" She hugs me as I push hair behind my ear blushing and smiling.

"Thanks you look gorgeous too!" I tell her smiling and she just rolls her eyes and Clint comes over to me.

"Kai can I talk to you in private?" He ask motioning to the hallway towards my room so I nod.

I'm following him to the hallway and he just stops and I look at him so he can start talking. "I'm sorry about how I've been acting but I think we need to take a break from this relationship for a little because we aren't working. But I wo-" he starts but I cut him off not wanting to hear anymore.

"When you found out you made the wrong decision don't come crying to me because I'm not gonna be here to help you or crawl back to you." I glare at him and walk over to Natasha.

"Let me guess you heard what happened with me and Clint and you want to hook me up with Steve?" I look at her and she bites her lip and blushes.

"Nooooooo" she laughs and so do I and Clint seems sad but I don't care.

We are waiting on Stiles, Thor and Tony to hurry the fuck up.

*STILES*

   "God Damn tie!" I yell trying to fix it. Finally I figured it out and smiled. I turned around and looked myself in the mirror.

(Just the suit)

(Just the suit).
I fix the bracket Loki gave my and then Fluffed my hair. I then followed the guys out of the bathroom with a smirk. "Holly shit" Kai said smiling. I smirked and put my arm out. She linked her's with mine then we walked to the car.
"Wow". Me and Kai said in unison as we pulled up in front of this Castle like pace. We got out and connected arms just like Natasha and Banner and followed the rest of the guys inside.

"Dad!" Kai yelled as she saw Loki and ran up to him and jumped into his arms

"Dad!" Kai yelled as she saw Loki and ran up to him and jumped into his arms. I rolled my eyes and walked around them trying to be pissed at Loki. "Stiles, my Boy" He said looking at me. "What". I said. "Are you still mad?" He asked smirking. I nodded trying not to smirk. He rolled his eyes clearly seeing threw my act. He grabbed me and threw me over his shoulder then continued to walk into the building. "I see you got the bracelet?" He asked. "Yeah". I said then smirked. I grabbed the back of his leg as he walked causing him to fall. I wiggled out of Loki's grip; stood up and brushed myself off. He stood up and brushed himself. "Stiles!" A familiar voice yelled. I turned around and there was Jess with Ac/Dc and Sam trailing close behind. "Who are they?" Dad (Loki) asked. "You'll find out soon" I whispered. "Jess". I said plainly. "Aww what happened?" She asked looking at my wrist. "Well... I slit my wrists multiple times hoping to kill myself, but, like you'd care". I said with no expression. "Your kidding right?" She gasped. I shook my head No and she tried to hug me. "Don't fucking touch me." I said pulling my shoulder away. "Your with Ac/Dc now so don't ever fucking talk to me" I said. "Hey Sam". I added. "Hey Stiles". He blushed. "Good bye ya hoes. I'm gunna try to enjoy this time with my Family." I smiled then joined my family. Sam caught up with me and smiled. I blushed a little as He held my hand. "So that's Sam (points at Sam) and those guys are Ac/Dc and Jess?" Loki asked. "Kinda. Ac/dc's real name is Dean and Jess's is Jessie " I said. He nodded. As we opened like the 20th thing of doors we were engulfed in Music. "Don't go fucking Sam as soon as we leave". Kai whispered in my ear then left. I blushed then smiled at Sam. Let's sit over there I said pointing to where the guys were sitting. He nodded and we sat by them.
   That night we talked about everything and found out so much about each other. I found out about his Life and Family, and the "Family Business". As I told him about my life he just smirked happily at me.