I'm sorry pt. 2

As I sat in the corner of my room my Music blared trying to block out all my bad thoughts I looked at my wrists and saw the scars and blood, Which caused me to start crying again. turned my Music all the up then laid in bed. Suddenly my music turned down and Tony walked in. I closed my eyes pretending to be asleep. I heard him sigh slightly then slid down my wall and cry a little. "I'm sorry Stiles. I should have said something. I saw the signs they were clear as Fucking day. The not eating, not sleeping, not talking and the cuts. All the damn cuts. And the crying late at night. Day in and Day out. I was just to stupid. I'm SO so so sorry." He said softly. I got out of bed and pulled him into bed and just hugged him. Soon drifting to sleep.
    I woke up to warmth. It felt good. Felt happy. Felt... Nice. I looked down and saw an arm around my waist. I slowly turned around not waking the Person and saw Tony. He looked so peaceful and happy. I laughed slightly at how his bed head hair looked. He was fucking Adorable. I looked at my wall and my Clock read 10:03I sighed and cuddled into his chest hoping to fall back asleep but that wasn't really working. He started to rub my waist and softly Hum. I chuckled slightly. "I'm hungry". I said sitting up. "What do you want?" He asked. "I don't know". I said pulling my knees into my chest. "You alright?" He asked. And I shook my head. "No". I whispered. I started to have a breakdown down so Tony pulled me into his lap. "She left me man. She just got up and left me. Was I not good enough for her. I tried everything. But... She ended up leaving me. They always do.... Will you leave?" I asked. "Hey, hey, hey, its not your fault she left. She just couldn't she how Fucking great you are. She just couldn't see the real you. And No, I'll NEVER leave you Non of us will." He said hugging me tighter and I hugged back. "Promise?" I asked. "Promise" He smirked. I let go and smiled then rolled over and he pulled me closer. " I need to shower". I stated slipping out of bed. "Need help". He asked. I gave him a weird look. "Shit, with bandages after." He said rolling his eyes. "No thanks" I chuckled. I grabbed a new pair of Boxers then went into my bathroom. "J.A.R.V.I.S can you please turn on Pandora". I said then locked the door. "Yes Sir". He said then Music filled the room and I turned it up. I turned on the Shower then texted Kai knowing she'd be up cuz thoes Hospital beds suck dick.

To Kai
Dude!
From Kai
What's up?
To Kai
I'm well me and Tony took a nap together.
From Kai
Sex nap? Or Just Nap
To Kai
BOI NO! I had my music on and I had just gotten in bed to sleep for awhile. When suddenly he came in so I pretended to be asleep. And he started to talk to himself saying he's sorry for not noticing signs and shit. So I got up and pulled him into my bed and we cuddled. Then when I woke up he soon did after and started to him and rub My waist. But now I'm in the bathroom waiting for the water to heat up so I can take a shower. Oh and He asked if I "Needed help".
From Kai
Damn. Well. Now I know who'll you'll lose your V Card to.
To Kai
KAI!!! NO JUST NO. I wanna be 18 first. Hahah
From Kai
Slut
To Kai
Look who's talking.
To Kai
(eyerole) I'll text you later I'm gonna get in the shower.

I went back into my room quickly and plugged in my phone and Tony just watched my ever move. Kinda like I was one of his inventions. I rolled my eyes then went back into the bathroom.
When I got out Tony was still laying in bed staring at the ceiling. I smirked and put my dirty clothes and towel into the the hamper. I wrapped my wrists up again then grabbed my blanket from Tony. He got up and picked me up. And that was the first time that I noticed that he was only in his Boxers.  He carried me down stairs then set me in Thor's lap. There was a knock at the door. Tony slowly made his way over and opened it. He talked to the person then walked back in with them trailing behind. It was Sam.

"Hey Sam"

"Hey Sam". I said getting up. He smiles and hugged me. "I got these for you." He said Handing me some flowers. "I know guys don't usually like flowers..." he started. "There awesome." I said hugging him. "I tried to visit you earlier but I could get your address so I had to break into the school system and that took awhile. Then I had to sneak out when Dean wasn't paying attention". Sam rambled following me to the kitchen. "That's a lot of work". I said putting the flowers in a vase. "Yeah." He chuckled. We had one of those starring moments for awhile and we started to lean on until someone cleared there throat. It was Tony. He seamed pissed, sad and betrayed. "I better be going." Sam said giving me a hug then running for the door. Tony rolled his eyes and mumbled something then left. "What ya say?" I asked. "Nothing". Tony sighed walking into the Living room. "What Did You Say!" I sad getting pissed. "I said nothing." He replied. "No you fucking didn't you mumbled some shit before you walked away." I said pushing him against the wall. "I called you a slut. Cuz you are. First you had the shit with Clint while you were dating jess then while what ever is going on between us you were gunna fuck the boy right then and there. " he rambled. I punched him in the face then let go of his shirt. "I was doing NOTHING with Clint when I was with Jessie. I was Fucking LOYAL to her. Yeah Him and I have always had a Really close relationship but there's someone else who likes him so I'm not gunna get into that. And yeah I've got some feelings for you... but.... your fucking twice my age and Sam... Sam's the closest thing I've got to a brother so you can fuck off!" I yelled then puched him in the face again. He rubbed his nose and saw blood dripping. He glared at me then walked of. I turned around and everyone was staring at him or I.