Naruto x Gaara x Sasuke x Reader

"Ugh! Why do people have to be such idiots!?" You scream as you walk down a path. you clench you fists tighter and tighter until you reach and old tree. "Ahhh!" you start attacking it. By attacking i mean punching and kicking. By the time you were done there was only a stump left. you take a deep breath and go to walk away but before you do you sense someone there with you.

"May I help you?"

"No not really thanks for asking" He appears behind you "I like your style." His cold tone sent chills down your spine.

"Name?" He asks arrogantly

"Tell me your's first," "Gaara. Now, Name?"

"(y/n)"

"Ah I see, well I'll catch you later... (y/n)." He dissapears "Pft" you start to walk away but your curiosity gets the best of you when you hear "Sasuke!?" "I'm gonna get you, No i'm gonna get you!" They start to get closer and as they do you see a boy your age running for his life from a bunch of fangirls you think. "Oh no curiosity had to get the best of me." You pout to yourself. You get ready for inpact, but then someone grabs you and pulls you out of the way. Its that boy. "Sasuke what are you doing with that girl!?" His fangirls complain

       "Date me Sasuke, NO DATE ME, I LOVE YOU SASUKE!" Wow fangirls are crazy like droped on their heads when they were little crazy.

"Um actually I can't date any of you. "Why?" "Because I'm dating her" He looks at you "What!?" You mouth to Sasuke "Just please go along with it" "Um lady is this true" "Uhh...." You look at Sasuke who's practicly begging. "Uhh....Yep he's my babyboo!" you force with gritted teeth. "Prove it, Kiss him."

    "Um you see I'm Uhh terribly sick * Fake coughs * and you don't want me to get Sasuke sick do you?" "Do it and you'll be walking funny for a week" "Okay now that you know Sasuke isn't availible bye" the fan girls start to walk away. "Thank you so much" "Oh no plroblem i just gotta go releave stress." You walk over to another tree and it ends up like the last.

You feel arms wrap around you and you turn to see and it's Sasuke "Um Sasuke personal space applies to me soooo."

"Oh sorry he lets go. I'm just really gratefull" "Yeah don't get used to it it was so hard to force those words out."

" sorry um bye" " Bye "

Hey guys i don't own Naruto or any of the characters in it so yeah but hope you liked the first chapter peace!