Hatred

( Your pov )

"Congradulations (y/n), you pass welcome to squad 7." Kakashi says. "Thanks Kakashi" You say with a grin, "um (y/n), how did you do that?" "Do what?" "That Genjutsu, it was incredible. I knew you were strong, but i didn't expect that." He says still stunned.

"Oh that, it was my fathers. I watched him perform it many times, I told myself i wanted to be as strong as him one day. But I wasn't. The night we were under attack was the night i realized i was to weak to be like him. After that i lost everything, I lost the only light in my life, and I lost the person i used to be. I also gained something that night, something so strong that I'm still alive today."

"And whats that?" "Hatred." You say with a glare in your eyes, "What do you mean?"
"I hated myself for being to weak, thats when I knew I had to be strong for him." You say holding back the tears. "I see."
"Anyway the past is in the past and this is the present (y/n), so stop holding yourself to things that weren't your fault."

You glare at Kakashi and continue to walk.

Hey guys sorry for the short chapter but i couldn't think and sorry I haven't been updating in a while I get grounded often lol  till next time though BYE! :3

Torn ( Sasuke x reader x Gaara x Naruto )On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara