Back to the story

I shift around uncomfortably as I feel Naruto's and Sasuke's steady stare on me.

It continues for another five minutes.

"Grrr, ENOUGH!!!" I growl at them as I sit up from my Futon. Naruto and Sasuke jump.

"Do you have any idea how hard it is to sleep when you have four eyes piercing into your soul!!??" I glare at the two

"..."

"..."

"Then find something else to bother!!!" I screech fall back into my previous sleeping position.

three minutes later the stares continue.

"MOTHER OF-"

"(Y/n), whatch your profanity!" Kakashi-sensei scolds me.

"GAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!"

Next Morning~

"Goodmorning (Y/n)-chan" Sakura greets me with a smile.

"Uhhhhhhhhh" I groan

"What's wrong?" She asks cocking her head to the side

I glare at Sasuke and Naruto, signaling to Sakura, they're the reason I suffer.

She makes an 'O' shape with her mouth and says nothing more.

I am absolutely sick of this, I can't sleep between being watched 24'7 and Naruto and Sasuke always bickering, it's useless even trying to do so.

I start to eat the left over riceballs from last night Tsunami-san had left for us.

I feel arms wrap around me, but I couldn't say anything because my mouth was stuffed with food.

"(Y/n), have I have I ever told you how much I like you." Naruto says.

I choke on my food, and quickly swallow it. I remove Naruto's arms from my waist, stand up, and walk out of the house.

I walk to the water and start throwing rocks in it. "Stupid, boys. I wanna like Naruto, Sasuke and Gaara. But I just don't know how to love." I mumble frusterated

Kerplunk

Kerplunk

Kerplunk.

I stop throwing rocks in the water when I see my reflection. I see my self but older in between Naruto, Sasuke and Gaara.

I had (H/l) hair and I wore a tinted blush on my cheeks. My eyes were painted with desperation. It looked as if I didn't know who I truly loved more.

Then I saw my self as a little girl, being held by my father.

"Oh daddy, I don't know what to do." I cried. It's not like my Kekegenki can help me love.

I sigh and stand up. 'I know they love me, but what can I do if I don't know how to love them back?'

--------------------------------------------------

We're in the middle of the forest training​.

Kakashi wants us to climb a tree without using our hands. Instead we have to focus just the right amount of chakra to the soles of our feet, then we run up the tree at full speed. We use a kunai to mark where we got each time.

Okay. I focus my chakra to my feet, and when it felt like there was enough. I clutched my kunai and charged at the tree.

I make it more than half way up, but I loose my grip, I narrow my eyes and I quickly slash the tree, I push off of it and do a back flip to land on my feet.

'Shit! it wasn't enough I'll need to add just a little more chakra.'

My thoughts were interrupted by Sakura. "Hey that was easy!" I grunt and repeat the process this time adding a bit more chakra.

I jump up on a branch that's about 20ft higher than Sakura's. I smirk.

"Looks like the females of this group have the best chakra control. Didn't someone mention wanting to become Hokage one day? And as for you, guess the Uchiha Clan isn't so great after all." Kakashi taunts Sasuke and Naruto.

Sakura puffs out her cheeks. "Shut up Sensei, you talk to much!!" She points at him, with a mad look on her face.

I look back down to Naruto and Sasuke who are talking,

"Hey Sasuke, first one to the top wins (Y/n)!" Naruto grins

Sasuke smirks. "Challenge exepted."

I feel the blood rushing to my face, and I hide it in my hands.

When will they ever stop?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys! I'm super sorry for the short chapter, and the not updating. I was re-watching the Naruto series so I can make this stuff accurate for y'all. And I feel like the worst Author ever, because i'm not very descriptive. And i'm terrible at keeping you guys wrapped up in the plot. So pllleeeaasseeee it would be very helpful if you guys could suggest some good plots for me to add in I would give you a shout out and maybe even make a one-shot for you, with any Naruto character you like.

Byeee

Word Count: 772