Moving Day

((Y/N's POV)

Barely a day past before we were finally ready to move. I was so excited to get everything into our new home. Mark and I were excited to show Chica her new home too. We had to make her stay with Ethan for a bit due to the whole moving issue. The sooner we moved the better. And the sooner we moved in the sooner we could start decorating Mira's room. All I could think about was what colors I would chose for it. All I knew solid pink was completely out of the question. I made sure to tell anyone who listened not to get anything pink unless they wanted to get beat with it. Mark's warfstache excluded.
The day before the move I insisted Mark and I go shopping for paint. I wanted her room to be perfect.
"What colors were you thinking?" Mark asked as we walked down the aisles of the home goods store.
"I'm thinking of a mural." I answered after a moment of deep thought.
"Really? A mural of what?" He asked, curiosity etched on his face.
"Don't make fun of me when I tell you this." I said with a sigh, my cheeks turning red.
"I mean..I will only a little." Mark joked.
This made me smile.
"I used to watch your channel a lot. Like a lot. I was gonna take the info I gathered from your videos into a mural. I was thinking maybe..a space mural, with glow in the dark stars and it all surrounds a painting of you, Dark, Wilford holding a baby. "
Mark didn't respond right away so I just continued.
" I was thinking we can even include Tiny Box Tim and Septic Sam. Maybe even Tiny Box Tina!" I finished not looking directly at him.
"I love it! What colors should we get for the space mural?!" He began as I watched him search the aisles for different paints.
His happiness to my idea warmed me and I smiled.
"Hmm.. I'm thinking black, purple, pink, and blue. Oh and let's look for those glow in the dark stars."

~Time Skip Three Hours ಠ_ಠ~

I was tired just watching Mark and the other bring everything in. I unfortunately was stuck in the livingroom unable to be actually useful due to my giant belly. Mira was really moving today, so much that every few minutes she kicks me in the ribs. They hurt like hell by the way. I've never been pregnant before but I'm sure these kicks weren't supposed to hurt as much.
Must be the demon in her. My ultrasound was tomorrow and I was both excited and nervous. Excited because of the possibility of finally seeing my little girl and nervous because of the last incident with the doctor a couple months ago.
Turns out she was admitted into a mental hospital somewhere called Gotham. Sounds made up to me.
The last of the stuff was brought in by Tyler and Wade.
"Thank you so much!" I squealed. " I really wanted to be of some help."
"And hurt yourself and Mark destroys us all? No thank you." Wade grunted as he placed the last box in front of the couch.
"Still sucks though. I can't wait to have this little jerk." I groaned out right as she gave my ribs another kick. "She's using my ribs to spar with."
"What are you guys naming her?" Tyler asked as he plopped himself down on the couch.
"Mira. Mira Cole Scarlett Fischbach." I announced.
"Miracle! I see what ye did there!" Jack shouted from the foyer.
"Well its a beautiful name." Wade laughed.
We did some unpacking and we got a lot of the stuff put away. Jack had set up Mark's computer room and the two were setting up cameras to record our move in. Mark showed me everyones reaction to our news. Most people were thrilled that Mark and I are having Mira. Others weren't so thrilled. I didn't care though. I wanted to record with them. I was happy there were so many people happy for us. They even wanted her in videos after she is born. The thought made me smile.

"Hello everybody. My name is Markiplier and (Y/N) and I moved! Thanks to the help of Tyler, Bob, Wade, Jack, and Ethan we were able to get everything in and unpacked in a few hours."
"Hi!!" We all shouted and waved at the camera.
"Now don't worry, we didn't leave L.A. But because of my growing family and the fact that all my friends like to come and bum around my house,
We needed something bigger." He said with a chuckle.
"Yeah, we've been trying to get rid of Jack for days now. Anyone know's how to get rid of Leprechauns? Comment below!" I shouted.
"Don't you just make em dizzy and throw them?" Bob asked.
"Your thinking of lawn gnomes and that's Harry Potter, dude." Ethan piped in.
Jack just flipped us all off.
"Anyway! We will be doing a lot more vlogs while these guys are here." Mark continued. "But for now we are gonna go take care of some minor details and I will see you, in the next video. Buh-bye!"
"Short and sweet." I concluded.

When we weren't unpacking we were recording. When we weren't recording we were just goofing off, exploring the house and pushing Jack and Ethan into the pool, who didn't seem to be bothered by it.
I went into the kitchen took out ingredients to make oatmeal raisin cookies. Once the first batch was in the oven, the smell began to attract a wild Jackaboy. He creeped into the kitchen, sniffing the air like a crazy person.
"I smell cookies." He stated simply.
"You gotta wait like everyone else, ya psycho."
Jack pouted and followed me out of the kitchen where everyone sat. The room was filled and I couldn't be happier to see everyone sitting comfortably in there own seats and not sprawled out on the floor because of lack of room.
"Babe, Im ordering pizzas. What do you want on yours?" Mark spoke without looking up from his phone.
I didn't speak a beat.
"Anchovies and pineapples. Oooh and sweet peppers."
This earned me a look of disgust from everyone in the room.
"Don't knock it until you try it." I said with a shrug.
"You've have that before?" Wade asked.
"Only the anchovies. I like to have weird pizza's because I never like to share my food as a kid. Too many people asked me for my stuff and I was too nice to say no, so it just went from there." I explained.
My answer seemed to be okay with them because no one commented.
Mark ordered everyone a personal pizza and sodas and dinner consisted of that and horror movies.
I made Mark get the cookies out of the oven and told him to beat Jack with the broom if he stole any before they cooled.

It was around 9pm when Bob, Tyler, Ethan and Wade started to leave for the night.
"Ethan, you can bring Chica home tomorrow. I can't wait to show her around." Mark said to his blue haired friend before he left.
"No problem. I'll see ya tomorrow!" He shouted as he left, waving to Mark, Jack and I.
"Why am I always left here with you people?" Jack said with a small smile as he wrapped his arm around Mark's shoulder.
"I've been asking myself that since you got here." Mark retorted.
I giggled at the two and agreed.
Mira just kept on kicking while the two wrestled around the room.
"Aww come on, babe. Give mama a break." I muttered as I rubbed my belly.
I left the living room and walked into the foyer, taking a few seconds to admire the large spacious room. I sighed at the sharp pain from Mira kicking my bladder and I had to find a bathroom quick. I waddled as fast as I could down the hall towards the bathroom in the master bedroom.
I didn't make it. And..I started crying.
"M-Mark!" I cried.
I didn't want anyone to see me like this. I wiped my tears the best I could but I wasnt gonna be able to clean up by myself.
I heard footsteps coming towards me and Jack and Mark turned the corner into the foyer, looking down the hall to find me standing there next to a puddle with tear stains on my cheeks.
"I didn't make it." I whimpered and covered my face and continued to cry ugly tears.
(Mark's POV)

I was too busy trying to keep Jack locked in a headlock to notice (Y/N) had left the room, so it scared the shit out of me when I heard her scream from somewhere in the house. My heart had started to pound in my chest.
I quickly let go of Jack and I ran out of the livingroom and straight into the foyer with him right behind me. I heard a sniffle and I looked down the hallway towards our bedroom and found (Y/N) standing there looking as if she was about to burst into tears.
"I didn't make it." I heard hear whimper before she cried.
Looking down I finally understood what happened.
My heart melted and I avoided the puddle on the floor, picked her up bridal style, carried her to the bedroom and into master bathroom. I helped her get undressed and into a warm bath, leaving for a few minutes to clean up the mess in the hall.
This kind of stuff is to be expected in a pregnancy, I'm aware of that.
"(Y/N), okay?" Jack asked, he was trying not to laugh.
"She's fine, you bag of dicks." I said once I finished cleaning up the floor.
This just made the little son of a potato giggle like an idiot.
Ignoring him, I went back in the bedroom to check on (Y/N), who was wrapping up her bath. I walked into the bathroom to find her sitting on the edge of the tub, a towel covering her.
"I'm so sorry." She whimpered.
I got down on my knees in front of her and lifted her chin.
"Babe, I was there for the vomit, the food cravings, and the mood swings. You having an accident is nothing to be sorry over. " I assured her, giving her the warmest smile I could give.
(Y/N) pulled me into a hug, wrapping her arms tightly around my neck.
"I love you, Mark. I don't know if I'd be able to do this with anyone else. With you I know everything will be fine." She said into my shoulder.
I held her close.
"I love you too, (Y/N). I wouldn't want to do this with anyone else. I'm so glad its with you." I spoke into her curls.
I lost track of how much time had past as we held each other, I just knew I couldn't have been happier.