The Birthday Shower Part 1

A week past and (Y/N) wasn't experiencing as much pain as when it first began, early in the week. She did her best not to worry, convincing herself that the pain was normal for women as far a long as she was. And what with it being so close to her birthday she didnt want to run any possible festivities.
Ethan wasn't feeling it though. He made sure to call every few days to check on her. Mark just thought it was cute, so he never asked any questions. As far as he knew Ethan and (Y/N)'s friendship was growing and he was happy that they work so well together.

(Y/N)'s birthday came fast and Mark was beyond excited. He was thankfully feeling better, so now he was able to sneak around to prepare for (Y/N)'s party without her watchful gaze.
He was currently making sure the guest list was set, which was unnecessary because they had the same friends, but he did it anyway to make sure everything was perfect.
Jack was flying in last night with Signe as we speak and he even invited Felix and Marzia to meet (Y/N) and spend the day with them. They should be landing soon and Mark had to get his wife out of the house before they get here. Molly and Mandy even had special plans for (Y/N) today, which worked well with his plans to set up the party in her absence. Mark never threw a baby shower before but he was determined to do it right. And thankfully Momiplier gave him some tips on what to do, and with Marzia and Signe's help, things were sure to go perfectly.

"Hey babe, Molly and Mandy are here to kidnap you." Mark called from the front door, down the hall in the direction his wife was in.
The plan was to have Bob, Wade, Molly, and Mandy come early so the two women could distract (Y/N) while he and the others decorated. He even had Tyler and Ethan on the cake run.
"I'm coming!" She called as she waddled into the room.
She chose to wear a beautiful long red sun dress and upon closer inspection black flip flops, as her birthday outfit.
She was finding it hard to find things that fit.
"Happy Birthday, wifeiplier!" The four shouted from the doorway and went to envelope her in hugs.
"Thank you, guys." (Y/N) said with a smile.
Mark walked over to his wife and kissed her forehead.
"Have fun today, okay? But not too much." He said, placing his hand on her belly.
"Thanks, Babe." She chuckled.
The two shared a smile before (Y/N) was whisked off by the two other women.
Bob closed the door behind them and turned to face his friends.
"Let's get started. It's-" Mark checked his watch, "noon. Jack and Felix should be here in an hour and Molly booked the spa for only three hours. We have three hours to get everything ready." Mark said and the three men scattered to grab the party stuff hidden in various closets and out of reach places that (Y/N) couldn't get to on her own and started to decorate.

((Y/N)'s POV)
I wasn't sure what was going on with me. The past few days I was pain free, but now its quite the opposite. The dull ache was turning into stabbing pains here and there. I winced when I got into the car, a weird pressure was on my lower back and no matter how I turned I couldn't shake the feeling.
"Are you okay, (Y/N)?" Molly asked as she started her car.
"Y-Yeah! Was just getting comfortable." I said with a forced smile.
She smiled back, believing my lie, and focused on driving.

The girls took me to a lovely spa in Downtown L.A. The kind that gives you champagne upon walking through the door. I smiled big when one of the ladies at the spa handed me apple juice in a glass instead.
"Aww you guys planned ahead." I said excitedly.
"Anything for the birthday girl." Mandy said as she gave me another tight hug.

We spent the better part of two hours getting massages and our nails and hair done. The ladies at the spa knew what they were doing with natural hair which I was thankful for. I don't let just anyone touch my curls.
And we spent the last hour talking and catching up. I kept finding myself focusing more and more on the pain then my friends actual words.
"Hun, are you sure your okay? You've been zoning out here and there." Mandy commented when she lifted a cucumber slice from her eye and studied me.
Her question snapped me out of it.
"Oh. Yeah I'm fine. J-Just thinking about what the guys are doing. I mean, knowing Mark he probably has them running around doing stuff for me." I lied.
This seemed to defuse the situation.
"Its almost 3pm. We should go soon." Molly said to Mandy and the two shared a look.

(Mark's POV)
"Ethan careful with the cake! Same thing for you Tyler! If you drop them, I will rip you guy's a new ass hole!" I shouted from the foyer at the two men in question.
Ethan and Tyler had just pulled up, an hour late I might add, and was taking the two large boxes out of the backseat.
"That sounds painful!" Felix commented from the kitchen as he just got done ordering a shitload of pizzas.
"You damn right it does!" I shouted back through the house.
"Why are we yelling!?" Jack yelled from the living room where he and Wade we hanging up "Happy Birthday" and "It's a Girl" banners.
"No one asked you!" I continued to shouted as Tyler and Ethan slowly carried the boxes through the doorway and towards the kitchen.
Eventually after checking to make sure the decorations were hung and the food was ordered and on its way, I made it to the kitchen.
The two cake boxes sat on the marble countertops. I took a breathe and opened the first box and sighed in relief.
The cake had a red and black checkerboard design and had a few of (Y/N)'s favorite things on top rolled in fondant. A mini PlayStation 4, a pink warfstache, a mini Hogwarts crest, and even a tiny fake joint sat on top of the cake. It reminded me of her and I smiled, happy that it made it safely to the house.
With another sigh I opened the second box and was equally happy. This one was a lot different. I knew my wife didn't particularly enjoy bright colors, but when I saw the design I just knew she would love it.
The bottom of the cake soft pink fondant around it, and a bright yellow on top to resemble a blanket. A small figure made of fondant was made to look like (Y/N). It had cute brown curly hair and big black frame glasses, just like hers. And the best thing about it was that the figure was kneeling down caressing a large baby belly lovily.
The cake read "Congratulations on your baby girl!"
"I can't wait for her to get home. She is gonna love this." I said as I wrapped the boxes back up and left the kitchen.

(Tell me what you think so far. I'm not sure how many parts I'm going to make this chapter. Figuring it out as I go. Lol)