s e v e n

Katherine
"Blake this isn't right...." I said pushing against his chest, leaving a space in between us. "Why not?" He asked with a pouty face.

"I don't know...." I began. "You don't know if you like me." He said standing straight from when he was leaning against me. I shook my head and looked back at the ground. "I get it... you still don't trust me. It's fine" he said beginning to walk off.

He wasn't wrong. I wasn't sure if I did trust him.

I mean, it's crazy how one minute he was beating me in the janitor's closet and the next he's kissing me.

Who wouldn't find anything wrong with that?

And plus, I don't know if I have feelings for him anyway. My feelings aren't around until I'm with....

Grayson.

Grayson is the one I have feelings for.

Every hug, every laugh, every smile. He makes me happy. I never really connected the dots.

After all of the times Grayson got angry at Blake, hurt if I pointed out a hot guy, and the kiss.

I thought it was just a moment thing. But I was wrong. He has feelings for me too. I need to tell him.

*end of day*

"Grayson!" I yelled searching through the parking lot for him. I spotted his car and ran to it. I saw him opening the door and I stopped him while running as fast as I could. "Grayson don't leave yet" I said out of breath.

"What's wrong?" He asked. I grabbed his face and pushed it against mine, connecting our lips. His hands met my waist as my hands never left his cheeks.

I disconnected the kiss and stared into his eyes for a moment. We both smiled and I hugged him tightly. "I like you" I whispered into his ear. I felt him smile from ear to ear and I smiled again. "You want a ride home?" He asked. "Can I stay with you tonight? Please." I begged. "Is something wrong?" He asked, disconnecting the hug. "No I just really want to be with you right now..." I said. He nodded his head and we both got into the car.

The drive was silent and I was looking out of the window. While I was lost in the view, I felt a warmth on my leg. I look over to see Grayson's hand resting on my leg right above my knee. I looked at him and he gave me a brief smile and turned his eyes back to the road.

We got to the house and I grabbed Grayson's hand while walking in. "Where do you want to sleep?" He asked. "Anywhere is fine." I said. He nodded his head and took me to what I'm guessing is the guest room. "You can borrow some of my clothes if you want, and you can take a shower. I nodded my head and hugged him while he went to get me some clothes.

He came back and handed me some clothes. "Thank you. It gets lonely in my apartment sometimes." I said. He gave me a sympathetic look and hugged me. "Take a shower. It'll make you feel better." He said smiling. I nodded my head as he left the room.

I took the shower and found the clothes I set on the bed. It was one of his plain shirts, that was oversized, and sweat pants. They were loose but I was going to sleep so it's not like they would bother anyway. Someone knocked on the door softly. "Come in." I said while the door slowly creaked open. "Katherine?" I heard while Ethan poked his head through the door. "Hey" I said running to him and engulfing him in a hug.

"Grayson said you were staying the night because you got lonely."

"Yeah. I just needed company... and you guys are all I have."

"We're always here for you."

"Thanks."

"You hungry?" He asked. "No. Not after today." I said looking down. "What happened?" He asked. I sighed and looked up at him. "You can tell me." He said. "Okay come in." I said letting him fully into the room. He sat down on the bed with his feet dangling off of the end. I sat beside him and laced my fingers together. "Today, after class. English class.... with Blake.... he came up and kissed me and at first I went with it, but then I realized it wasn't right and..... I like Grayson." I said.

"You like Grayson?" He asked seemingly hurt. "Yeah.... a lot." I said. He nodded his head as it drooped with no expression on his face. "I told him. And I kissed him." I added. "And I think I might even love him"