Meeting Ryder Part 1

I fell asleep again from shock. How was I able to fall asleep again from that? I dunno. I woke up a few seconds ago from a door slam. It sounded like the one from Frozen where Elsa obnoxiously slams her ice castle door in front of the camera. Hehe, Frozen is the best. I don't understand why people hate it so much, like stop hating already.

Like I was saying before I got rudely interrupted by myself, I woke up from an exaggerated slam from the car. The whole car rattled.  The door to my left opened and I felt more vibrations. Dana got lifted up and carried out. Next, someone lightly grabbed my arm and pulled me than lifted me up and held me bridle style.

I coughed and fully opening my eyes. "Sh sh... go back to sleep Kassie."

I hit his arm twice signaling to put me down. Wow his house is huge! Technically it's not a house it's a freaking mansion! No palace!

I turned to find Cole but see him holding Dana in a way so spit doesn't come near him. Well if you want to marry her you gotta deal with the drool. "Here Kassie, go behind me I'll show you too your room." He said. I nodded.

He placed Dana down on a bed that was in one of the many rooms. "Here throughout this hall, its guests rooms so pick which ever one you want. Just don't go past the fifth room in both opposite directions. Stay close okay? Don't explore. Your actually supposed to be sleeping." He said. I picked the room right next to Dana's. I jumped on the bed and instantly fell asleep.