The tension

Hello! Little author note. Tehehe. I can't believe this book is almost at 1K reads! This is crazy! Thank you so much for reading this book! It means sooooo much to me.

Next Chapter is going to be over 1,000 words and it's going to be VERY important to this story. So, I thought to myself, "well I'm a lazy piece of sh*t so I'll have to put effort in this and I'll really love it if i got something out of this!" So I'm asking for AT LEAST
•50 votes
•10 comments
To continue this book :)
Thank you!
~Opti
-----------
Kassie's POV

For the last few days I haven't left Ryder's side-and I bet he doesn't want me too either.
I've been too scared shitless to sleep at night thinking about Ryder leaving. But I know that he can't leave, he has a Gang to run. But what if he asks Me too leave but I really have to?
"What are you thinking about?" Ryder asked making my train of thoughts crash into a brick wall.
"Oh nothing." I said faking happiness. He just smiled believing me, "Ok then. What do you want to eat?"
"Ummmm...." I pointed to the bread, "Grilled cheese." Ryder nodded. I watched him as he made our food.
I didn't miss how he looked at me in the corner of his eyes. He flipped over the bread and placed cheese in between them. "We need to talk." He started,
"i don't like.....this tension between us."
I gulped, "What tension?"
He put the food on a plate, turned off the stove and turned fully at me. He leaned against the counter.
"Oh you know...since I asked you to leave. It was a huge mistake, I wasn't thinking correctly. I was just mad because he's coming ba-I mean uh-"
"What? Who?" I asked standing up. He looked down avoiding me gaze.

-

-

"Alexander."