I Never Had

"Hey! Wake up!" Ryder said poking my cheek. I grunted, "leave me alone." He continued poking me. "It's past twelve, I had to spend the last hour alone, though it's not a complete lose. Your a cute sleeper." I looked up to the clock. I barely ever sleep in! This must have been the latest I've ever slept in. It read 8:56. "Jerk." I started to get up but got roughly pushed back into a muscular chest. "Stay with me." He said.

I turned around. "That wasn't very nice. You could've hurt me." Ryder's face changed from playful and loving to scared and regretful. "Oh my lord your right, I am so so sorry! Are you ok? Did I hurt you? Please forgive me." I hugged him, "maybe I'll forgive you if you promise me something."
"What is it?"
"Promise you won't leave me." Ryder became tensed and hugged me back. "I wouldn't dream of it. Never have never will. I love you, Kassie and only you. You are mine as much as I am yours." I smiled, "thank you."
"What happened?" He asked. I looked around the room. "What happened?" I questioned. "No silly, I meant why did you ask that? And don't think that I didn't noticed what happened yesterday." Oh. There's no way out of this is there? "Please tell me, Kassie. You should trust me."
"I do trust you," I said quickly and quietly, "but I never told anyone except for Dana." I never noticed the small details on my hands before, I started to play with my hands awkwardly.

Ryder lifted my head keeping him hand on my chin, "I'll never judge, I love and respect you too much to even think a negative thought of you." I needed to think of something fast. I don't think I can tell him. "I-I....Ok fine. I don't have a family. I never had." His knuckles turned white fast, maybe way too fast.