(Last chapter!) Finished our journey

Ya so I decided that this is the last chapter of this book.
If you liked this book I bet you'll like to hear that I'm making a new gangleader book!
It'll have new characters and a new (and more exciting) plot.
I hope you enjoy the last chapter! Btw, Its not long :p

Lets get this over with....

-------
Ryder and I get in the car and immediately start driving.
"So where do you want to go?" Ryder asks me holding my hand.
"Good question! I'll eat anything you choose."
"Do you want to eat at a place I own? Or..."
"That's fine. Just pick somewhere close because I'm not me when Im hungry." With my other hand I rub my tummy that holds something very important to me.

We finished our journey in the car in silence. It was kind of awkward since it felt like Ryder wanted to ask me something.

Ryder kept opening and closing his mouth like he wanted to speak. 

He kind of looked like a fish. 

We arrive at a fancy looking restaurant called 'Reflections'. Ryder opens the door for me and we hold hands going into the restaurant. 

He held my hand as he told the lady that it was the just two of us. She sits us right away and a waiter asks us what we want to drink.

Ryder is done eating and waiting for me. He keeps asking me questions about the baby. Like asking what the chances are that we're having a boy or my cravings.

I finish eating after answering the 11th question Ryder asked. After every question he got more nervous and sweaty. Is he sick?

"There's something I want to ask you, Kassie...." He asks adjusting his shirt. "Yea?"

In one swift motion Ryder is on one knee, he holds up a small box and opens it revealing to me a beautiful diamond ring. "Will you marry me?"

With out any hesitation I shake my hand 'yes', "Are you crazy? Of course!"

Both him and I stand up and embrace each other. We let go of each other when we hear other costumers clapping and congratulating us. He chuckles and lifts my hand up putting the ring on my ring finger.

We stare directly into each others eyes lovingly  when he does this.

I really couldn't be anymore happier...