Chapter 14

Maya

'Morning, dickhead' I say hugging Rahul 'Morning, Idiot ' Rahul says as he kisses my forehead 'Ready' I say breaking the hug as I hoped in the car 'Aha, yes' Rahul says walking around the car as he gets in driver sit!! 'Ahhh, the nutcrackers are here' Aman and John says 'aha, shut up you two' Rahul says!!

I'm in cooking class, than Alan comes up 'Maya, hey'  Alan says leaning on the bench 'Alan, if you here to to flirt, don't try, go and ask one of the Sluts over there who are showing off to you and putting bubbles on them,' I say 'Umm..well than, am going' Alan says!!

Rahul

'Dude, Did you hear about Maya ' Frank says, 'what?' I say 'Well, Like Sally told me Maya slap Jenna and  called her rude things, because she wasn't hanging out  with her and more with you, she missed her best friend' Frank says 'Bull shit, she's lairing to you, okay I know what happen and Maya never did anything okay, Jenna and Sally are one who fucking hurting Maya, and Jenna just used and backstab Maya not Maya okay, so if you I hear anyone saying bad things about Maya I will bash them up' I say with little angrier to Frank as he eyes wide 'Woah, Rahul, okay lets go' John says 'Dude, you heard Rahul okay so just buck off' Aman says!!

'Aha, Can you beat me?' Maya says as she bounce the basket ball 'Oh I can beat you' I say walking to her 'Mmmm...fine, Aryan you can be the judge' Maya says as we both at the park in the basketball court with Aryan and my boys 'Aha, fine, but sorry sis, but am going for Rahul' Aryan says making me giggle 'What, I thought you were my brother and be on my side' Maya says 'aha, I be on your side Maya' Aman says ' Aman' I say 'aha, dude sorry' Aman says giggling 'Okay, this is hard to choice, so how about I be the judge,' John says!!

'Hey, listen if I win, you got give me a kiss' Maya says winking at me 'Wait, Really?' I says eyes wide 'Ahah, Mabye' Maya says looking down and I can see little smirk, 'Mmmm....but if I win, you gotta dress up as a chicken and dance in front of the parents' I say 'Deal' Maya says!!

'Come on' Maya says running with the ball, I ran get the ball as I laughed and ran with the ball until she gets it and runs with it than she through it as she gets in the net, 'Yes' she says as she does the chicken dance 'Woohh, Go Maya' Aman says!! Than I get the ball ran with it 'yes, come on sweetie' I say seeing Maya rolling her eyes cute way as she runs as I close my eyes bouncing the ball than I open it seeing now ball 'Shit' I say seeing Maya with the ball I ran to her as she about to through it I push her gently away as I got the ball and slum dunk 'Yes' I say smiling 'Hai, that's cheating' Maya says getting up 'Nah' I say 'Yes, you are a cheater' Maya says point as she walks to me 'Maya, am not a cheater' I say with one eye brow up 'Yes, Cheater, Cheater' Maya says pitching her hand down 'Maya' I say walking to her with hands on my hips 'Rahul is a cheater, Rahul is a cheater' Maya sings ' Nahin' I say as I lean in on her forehead 'Cheater' Maya yelled as our noses is touching 'Aha, Woah, Beef right there' The boys says as we turned our head seeing them laughing 'You gotta do the chicken dance, baby' I say to Maya and winking making her blush 'Aha, Shut up' Maya says!!

Maya

'Aha,You looks cute' Aryan says giggling seeing me in chicken costume 'Ahah shut up' I say!
'Okay the show it starting' Rahul says to everyone who's seating in the living room!!! 'Awww, how cute' Everyone chorus as I walked in 'aha, am going to kill Rahul' I say making everyone laugh! As I did the the chicken dance with the chicken costume on!!!

'Ahah, you look so adorable' Rahul says than cleaning his throats from what he said looking at the video 'Aha, Shut up' I say jumping on my bed, 'how was today?' Rahul asked looking at me 'Ahhh, let's see, boring, like always' I say giggling 'oh, so you think am me and the boys are boring' Rahul says as he pretend he was hurt in the heart, making me giggle, 'Aha, no you guys are always make my day wonderful' I say smiling

'So, your going to see your mother tomorrow?' I say to Rahul, as he sighed knowing he doesn't want to 'Yeah, can't I just not go' Rahul says as I'm reading my book as my head is on his torso, as he back is against the back of the bed, 'Aha, you can but you said you will see her, once a month' I say 'True' Rahul says as he stroking my hair, 'What's your favorite color?' Rahul asked 'White, thought you ready knew that' I say 'I know, but I was re-checking' he says smiling!!

Rahul

'Shit, Shit' I say hitting the flat tire 'Who would of done this' I say to Maya 'I done this' Maya says giggling as she gets up 'What, why would you do that?' I say getting up and put one hand out on car as I lean 'Because, I wanted to' Maya says giggling 'Aha, was that a joke?' I say frowning on her 'So?' Maya says looking at me 'I don't like jokes' I says getting closer to her 'I don't like yooouuu' Maya says to my face 'Oh Really?' I say hitting her shoulder 'Yeah' she says hitting me back as we hit each other playfully! 'Hey, Rahul, come on your going to be late' Dad yells out as we stoped hitting each other 'Ahah, See you afternoon' Maya says smiling 'Okay, oh and call me, if anything happens bat schoolteacher, Aman and John be there with you okay' I say 'Okay' Maya says as I turned around and head to dad!!