Chapter 42

Hello Everyone What a Suprise right? God I don't know how long it's been right.

Am so sorry for makin you guys wait for long time, I been sick for 4 months and still em. Gotta hate been sick right.

I try my best and update more often, The wifi hasn't ben working well for me so that other thing why I haven't been updating.

Well enough of me talking.

Let's began my friends..................

***************************************************************r

4 months later....

Rahul

I'm walking on sunshine

Woah oh

I'm walking on sunshine

Woah oh

I'm walking on suns-

'Aryan, can you friggin turn that damn ridiculous song off. I'm trying to sleep here' I groan pulling the blankets over my head, I hear footsteps coming towards me.

'Excuse me mwah, did you just say that song is ridiculous. huh' He says with sass and I know that he has his hand on his chest like he got hurt.

I growl and grab the pillow throwing at him 'Woah, someone's grumpy' a sweet angle voice says making my heart go crazy.

'Mmmmm... your annoying brother woke me up with that damn song' I snarl pulling the covers down. it dark but I can still see them at the door from the light creeping in from my blind.

Aryan has a devilish look on his face and god I know something bad going to happen, next minute Aryan turns on the lights making my eyes blinds 'Ahhh...turn it o-' I got cut off with cold water on me making me jump out of bed hearing laughing and footsteps fading away.

"YOU GUYS ARE GOING TO PAY FOR THIS" I yell out annoyed.

Maya

Ahah. I know Rahul is going to kill me later but oh my gosh his face was priceless he looked like his was going murder us. I eat the last toast before heading out to work. I grab my phone and keys 'Bye, donkeys' I yell out opening the door 'Bye, stinko' Aryan yell out making me giggle 'You are not going get away that easy' Rahul yells out as I roll my eyes and left.

'Hey, gurl' Tina says spinning her chair around to me.

'Hey, watcha doing' walking over to my desk, placing my stuff down and sat down on the chair.

'Oh, nothing just wondering when you going go out with that cutie Zac' she smirk wiggling her eyebrows, rolling my eyes.

'Tina comes on, he was only been nice because I feel over spilling all the coffee on him.'

'Yeah, and he gave you his number too' she says in awe

'So, doesn't mean anything okay' I was annoyed with her, every time she sees me with a man she wants me to go out with them, and I don't want to right now.

'Maya, your 32 you haven't dated for 2 years. I got it, Tonight girls night out exciting

'Tin-'

'No, buts we're going and that it, so dress hot okay and who knows you might meet your food and shining armor' She smirk making both of us laugh.

Rahul

'Elliot, can you please partner up with Brook' hearing groan out of him, are kids. God, it 5 pm and am still teaching my last class the Lungi Dance.