Chapter 17

Rahul

I woke up in the arms of Maya, looking cute like always, I pulled her gently off me and place her on the pillow, as I climbed out of the bed!! I took nice shower, as I walked back in with towel wrapped around me seeing Maya waking up, 'Mmmm...morning' I say as she sits up and stretch 'Mmmm...Morning' Maya says as she scratch her head and rubbing her sleepy eyes 'Did sleep well?' I asked as I put on my bottoms 'Mmmm...wonderful' Maya says smiling 'That's, good' I say putting on my t-shirt 'What time is it?' Maya asked getting out of bed 'Mmm...8' I say looking at my phone 'Shit' Maya says 'What?' I say 'Today Ma, wants to go shopping' Maya says 'Aha, well you better go' I say walking to her 'Ahhh, I don't want to' Maya says frowning 'Awww, do you want me to come with you' I say playing with her hands seeing a smile on her face, 'Mmmmmm' Maya hummed as she leans closer 'Mmm...sounds like an yes' I say leaning closer 'Yes' Maya says as smiling and bitting her bottom lip, 'Maya' Mrs Sharma yells  out in the kitchen 'Aha, that my queue' Maya says giggling!!!!

'Aha,Rahul so nice of you to come shopping with us' Mrs Sharma says 'Aha, no worries!' I say smiling as I smiled at Maya 'Oh, Selina' Mrs Sharma yelled out to a woman 'Oh, Lajol' the woman yelled out 'Oh great, now we have to wait for hours of my mother and her friend talking' Maya sighed 'Aha, well than' I say giggling 'Sharma, Maya and I going to have lunch' I say to her mother as she smiled and walked to her friend!!

Maya

I Can't stop thinking about last night, it was so amazing and how he pleasure me was so hot!!!
God what is happening to me, every time I see him my heartbeat fast like crazy, and I want to just kiss him so madly, what is going on with me!!!

'TwoChai Lattes' The waiter says 'Thank you' we both chorus 'So, tell me what else happen in LA' I say sipping on my drink 'Aha, Well Sonia kept flirting with me, and I hated that' Rahul says drinking his drink 'aha, I thought you like girls who flirt' I say putting my drink down 'Aha, it's annoying when girls always flirt, and she's my step sister' Rahul says 'Ahh, true' I say smiling!!!

'Mmmm...how about this' Ma says holding up a bra seeing Rahul eyes wide and turned around 'Ma, I don't need bras' I say in embarrass 'What, Honey you need bras, do you want your boobs flopping around' Ma says 'Ma' I say walking away 'Oh Honey, come on' Ma yells out 'Aha, Maya wait' Rahul yells out as he ran in front of me 'Ah, Rahul she's embarrassing me, like I ready got bras I don't need new ones' I say as Rahul smiled 'Aha, I know, let's found some nice things hai?' Rahul says 'Aha, Okay' I say smiling

'Maya, Try this' Ma hand me a costume over the door 'Who, choice this?' I say seeing a chicken onesie hearing Rahul's laugh 'Rahul, am going to kill you' I yelled out laughing as I put is on 'Aha, show us' Ma says as I opened the door seeing them laugh 'Aha, your dead meat' I say giggling 'Just do one dance please' Rahul says giggling!! As I started dancing seeing Rahul filming me, making me laugh and cover my face!!

Jenna Pov

Am out shopping until I hear a familiar laugh, I turned around the corner as I see Rahul and Lajol laughing seeing Maya in a chicken onesie dancing, god she looked so ridiculous what's wrong with her, I took my phone out, and video her!! Aha Maya, the game has started!!!!

Maya

'Aha, You are evil, I tell you evil' I say giggling as Rahul put his arm around me pulling me side of him 'Ahaha, Sorry' Rahul says giggling, I 'Ma how far did you park the car?' I say as we walking to the car with bags of stuff we brought 'Aha, well sweetheart just in front of you' Ma says stopping!!!

'Ahhh, Jesus did you guys buy the hole shopping center?' Aryan says giggling 'Aha, Blame Maya' Rahul says 'Ummmm... Shut up' I say as I splash some water on him 'Awww, your going to reject that' Rahul says as he splash some water on me!!!

Rahul

Maya and I decide to go the pool, and seeing Maya in her swim suit she's looks so sexy, 'Hey, you' Maya says swimming up to me 'Hey, what up' I say smiling as she wraps her arms around me 'Mmm...Nothing' Maya says as I trace my hands on her waist making her legs wrapped around my torso, 'Mmmm....are you sure' I whisper resting my foreheads on hers 'Mmm..yes' Maya whispers smiling 'Maya...' I moaned as she slowly started grinding 'Mmmm' she hums in deep sexy voice as I close my eyes about to kiss her until I felt her touch disappear 'Rahul?' A voice making me open my eyes and turn around seeing Sally there 'Sally, what are you doing here?' I say looking around where Maya could of went 'Aha, here for a swim' Sally says as I see Maya popped her head up from the water next to me 'Maya?' Sally says in shock 'Hi, Sally' Maya says 'What are you doing here?' Sally says in disgust 'What do you think, a swim with Rahul, you got a problem with that?' Maya says as I pulled her in to the side of me 'Aha, Bye Sally' I say as I duck under water bringing Maya down with me!!

'Aha, You little cheat' Maya yells out as she chase me 'Aha, am not' I yelled out giggling until I stoped and felt cold Ice-cream on my bare back, I turned around and see Maya eyes wide holding her laugh 'Awwaha, Your dead' I say giggling as she turns around and rans off making me chase her!!!

'Aha, Am...sorry' Maya giggled as I tickled her on the floor of the lounge room in her place 'Aha, You two stop it' Aryan says as he put down a blow of chips on the table making me and Maya looked up!!

'Oh my god, Regina reminds me of Sally' Maya giggling as we are watching Mean Girls 'aha, Your so right' I say giggling 'You two are so crazy' Aryan says giggling 'Thank you' we both chorus!!!

'Jesus, Don't you dare go in there' Maya yelled out as we are now watch horror movie 'AHHHH...FUCK' Maya yells as she covered her face in my shoulder feeling her shakiness 'Shhh...it's alright' I say wrapping my arms around her tight and stroking her seeing Aryan look at me with a smile and smirk!!! 'Am..Scared' Maya stutter whispers 'It's, alright am here' I whisper feeling her arms around my torso tight!!!

Maya

God I'm laying in bed can't sleep, and scared thinking they might be a monster, I toss and turned hearing noises, I pull the blanket over me, hearing the wind outside, as am shaking god I hate horror movies!!! I heard a knock on the glass door, I peaked out and see a black shadow, as my heartbeat fast fear, I turn on my bedside light and seeing Rahul out there, I get out and slide my door open 'Rahul, what are you doing here?' I say letting him in 'Thought, you would like some company' Rahul smiles as I close the door!!

'Mmmm....Your shivering' Rahul says holding me tight, as we in bed 'Aha, I'm scared' I say 'Aha, don't be am here, nothing going to hurt you' Rahul says 'Mmm...I hope so' I say as he stroking my shoulder 'Night Maya' Rahul
Says kissing my forehead 'Night, Rahul' I say as I kissed his cheek!!!

I feel so safe in his arms!!! I don't know what this feeling is, what is happening to me, I don't know why but this feelings for Rahul is more than a friends, for some reason, what is this feeling!!!