Part 54

"What are you doing?!" Gaster yells.

In one swift move Sans grabs you and Papyrus in one arm and claws the air with his other arm. The Void rips open. Sans jumps through, carrying both of you with him.

~~~~~~

The Void was cold. You hadn't noticed before how cold it was. Now you feel warm. And . . . wet? Why does your head hurt so much? What are those voices saying? Why is everything so blurry? What's going on?

~Alphys's POV~

I was watching Mew Mew: Kissy Cutie with Undyne until I heard a loud crash from the main lab. Undyne immediately went to check it out. She came back franticly. She told me Papyrus, a human, and another skeleton creature were there in the lab. I ran out so fast I forgot to pause the anime. I was horrified. Sans in his full Gaster Blaster form looked like he crash landed into my lab, but there was no sign of entry. Even worse Y/n was injured.

~~~*~~~

I have out all of the human medical equipment I can find.

"Sans you're g-going to have to wait. Undyne c-can you take care of Papyrus?" I tell them. Sans is still in his Gaster Blaster form, staring at Y/n.

"Is Y/n going to be okay, Alphys?" Papyrus asks, about to cry. Nobody liked seeing Papyrus upset.

"Y-yes, she's just unconscious" I say "I need to s-stop the bleeding."

Sans limps closer and lays down. Whimpering, he goes to nuzzle Y/n.

"No Sans" I scold, pushing his muzzle out of the way. Sans huffs. "Undyne, c-can you help me get Y/n into another r-room?"

~Time skip (Still Alphys's POV)~

Sans is back to normal. He didn't really explain anything to me. When I asked Papyrus on the other hand he told me every little detail. Even if he didn't understand it.

"Sans, I know y-you like to keep your s-secrets, but look w-what you did to Y/n. You're l-lucky there weren't a-any internal injuries" I tell Sans. His face twists with regret. Sans is sitting slumped over next to Y/n. I can tell he wants to hold her hand, but won't dare touch her.

~Normal POV~

"Alphys is gone" Sans sighs.

"Is it true?" You whisper, eyes closed. Sans sits up straight.

"Is what true? Is that seriously the first thing you ask? Not 'how long have I been out' or 'where am I' or?" Sans asks, frustrated.

"Heh, that too" you mumble. Sans sighs again. "I want to know if what Gaster said is true. He can control you, me and the world?"

"Oh boy. I-I don't think we should start with that" Sans tells you. You and Sans go quiet. Sans slumps over again. The ticking of a clock is all you hear. Tick. Tock. Tick. Tock.