Lenny let me in

The smile on Natalie's face never vanished. She just stared at Lenny. "Lenny... May I come In?" She asked. Lenny knew better. 'No visitors! No one comes in or out! Never ever Lenny!' Mel's words replaying in his membrane yet this woman, this... Short... Innocent looking woman hypnotized him. B-but how? He nodded still shaking in his flesh. Her soft smile slowly stretched into a grin. She stepped inside. Lenny gulped. "Reggie... What have you done?"

She walked inside and saw the tv on the table. The other two odd men sat at the table. Mel drinking tea while earl only stared at his feet. He looked up seeing the visitor. "LENNY!" Yelled Mel. Natalie placed a hand on Mel's arm. "Let us not be rash friend..." Her British accent spoke softly to him. Her words paralyzed his very being. Lenny saw this... He knew what she had done to Lenny she had also done to Mel. Mel shut up! She made him be silent!

She looked to earl. "Hello friend. Why look at the masonry styled floor? Would you rather have fun?" She asked. Her voice drew his attention. Who was she? "Yeah... B-but the TV is broke..." Earl noted eyeing the fuzzy screen. She smirked darker. "No media is needed for fun!" She smiled clasping her hands together. She grabbed the pencil from her hair and smiled a devilish smile as her eyes practically screamed "DANGER" but they hypnotized them.... He voice spoke up, "Let's get creative..."

She grabbed smirked and patted earl's head. "What's your favorite thing to do?" "I-" she covered his mouth and resumed her sentence. "I enjoy being creative. See this orange?" She asked grabbing an orange from the fruit basket. Earl and Mel nodded. Lenny stood scared hoping to avoid the stranger. "What do you see?" She asked. "WELL ITS JUST A BORING OL' ORANGE." Mel retorted at her ignorance. She stared at him. Her smile dropped. Silence choked the air. ".....maybe to you. But not to me! I see a face! Look again!" They looked at the orange. As they did. She reached inside her bag and pressed a button on a little smoke bomb she sheltered in her grasp. The smoke contained dangerous amounts of helium and chlorine.

"I see it!" Spoke earl hallucinating. Mel gasped. Why I do too! Lenny shook more. He had inhaled the gas as well. "Run" 'Reggie' begged him. But he couldn't. He wanted to be creative too. Mel than stopped and looked at her. "I don't see what you mean." He spat. She froze realizing the short term of the smoke. "... That's because you aren't thinking creatively!!!!" She yelled.