Slow down

She inhaled and exhaled and scratched at her arms through her satin gloves. Her sadist behavior struck her and she calmed by the pain she inflicted on herself. The medication withdrawal she was facing had made some... Odd side effects. "J-just take a look at my hair! See how I express myself?" She asked circling her finger In her multicolored curls. "That sounds boring..." Lenny spoke nervously. "I use. My hair. To express myself." She growled still smiling. She opened the windows. "Take a look! What do you see?" She asked setting off another smoke bomb easily. As the three inhaled more-they, and Lenny, raced to the window hallucinating the different shapes of clouds. Each one yelling the first thing they saw.

"You're Getting the hang of it!" She laughed. Her eye twitched. Earl laughed and grabbed his art set stumbling a bit from the dangerous toxins flooding the atmosphere of the resenting home. "I could paint a clown!" Natalie snapped her head in his direction. Clowns... What they called her and her "friends" at the ward. Rage grew inside her. "WOAH THERE FRIEND." She growled. "YOU NEED TO SLOW DOWN." She growled more crudely as she grabbed the black paint from his set and smeared it on his photo. Earl was taken back at first.... But the toxins retrained him from thinking properly.