two🌸

~Like every English Language lesson, I was sat at the back of the classroom bored and on my phone. A few people had noticed my birthday bags and wished me happy birthday, but I didn't care about the people I hadn't spoken to since the end of Year 11.

I decided that as I was now seventeen, I needed to revamp my Instagram bio. It ended up looking something a bit like this:

🌸Texas-Røse Pheønix🌸
•seventeen• | uk | Theis💗🔐
Lukas Graham🎶
BTEC Performing Arts student🎤🎓

Mrs St Claire gave me a glare, so I quickly put my phone back in my pocket. There were only two minutes left to go. I could write a bit more in my book for two minutes. It was the Starbucks that kept me going. It kept me strong.

Finally, the bell rang and everyone packed away their things. I quickly took a sip of my drink and placed my earphones in my ears, grabbing my bag and leaving the room. Mama Said was blasting through my eardrums, but it sounded good.

            I was meeting Lewis, Mason and Gigi just outside the gym as that was Mason and Lewis's last lesson. As I walked over, they were all casually stood waiting for me. Okay, let me give you a rundown on their appearances quickly.

            Gigi is the most beautiful (just before Aimee) girl I've ever seen. She had this amazing really light blonde hair that ended just above her collarbone. She had piercing light blue eyes and of course, she filled in her eyebrows because of them being so light.

            She always wears her heart locket necklace and she has a rose gold hoop in the left side of her nose. She was fairly tall, standing at 5ft 4 and she had an amazing kind of curved body. That day, she was wearing a distressed Danish graphic tee, a pair of dark blue ripped skinny jeans and her black Doc Martins.

            Mason was decent. He'd been my friend ever since I moved primary school when I was seven. Almost ten years. He had kind of long dark brown hair and dark brown eyes. He always wore these grey ombré glasses and his silver headphones are always around his neck.

            His outfit usually consists of sweaters or a graphic tee from a famous 1960/70s band (which was today), a pair of simple blue jeans and his simple adidas superstars. He was a simple, chill guy and he understands me in ways that no one else can.

            Lewis I hadn't known for long at all. He was Aimee's cousin. Sure I'd seen him a few times when I was a kid, but I'd never properly spoken to him since starting college. He had light brown permed hair and hazel eyes.

            He had his lip pierced at the bottom with a black ring and again, his outfits were pretty laid back. That day, he was wearing a basic white T-shirt, black ripped skinny jeans and a pair of black and white vans.

            Gigi soon gave me a massive hug and we all started heading towards town. It was only a ten minute walk so it wasn't too far to go. "I'm gonna be doing so many exciting things this year!" I squealed. "I can't wait."

            Before we knew it, we were closer and closer to Starbucks, and we soon walked inside. As usual, I went first. I ordered an iced green tea lemonade, a cheese Danish and a chocolate muffin. I grabbed my things, and quickly walked over to a seat.

            I was scrolling through Instagram once again, finding a post that Theis had put on about me. It was a collage of stupid faces I had pulled over Skype or awful faces I'd sent him through Snapchat. Underneath, in fluent English, it read:

"Happy 17th birthday to my gorgeous princess, Texas. There's not a day that goes by where I don't think about your beautiful face. I know it's hard that we can't see each other everyday like pretty much every other relationship, but we make our way through. I hope you have an amazing day with your friends and I can't wait to finally see you in July. I love you so much. Together, we take the world by storm 🔐💗⚡️🌍🌹"

            My face was lit up. I was smiling so hard. Of course, I had to make a comment.

"Awh baby, that's so sweet of you. I'll see you soon, I love absolutely loads. And thank you for the Lukas Graham preference😂💗🌍"

            Eventually, Gigi soon came over with her hot chocolate and cheese toastie and sat down opposite me. "What are you smiling at?" she asked.

I swiftly passed her my phone, telling her to read the paragraph. Very soon, the boys came over too. Both of them had a tuna melt panini and a bottle of water. Mason took his seat next to me. "I bet you can't wait until Paris," he said.

I smiled whilst shaking my head. "I can't!" I squealed. "I'm so excited. I just want it to hurry up and be July already."

Eventually, Gigi passed me my phone back. "That is so cute," she whispered. "Now we know for sure that Theis is definitely a keeper. But where would you live; Denmark or England?"

I looked down at the table. "Probably here with the occasional month long trip to see his parents and family," I told her. "That's what we wanna do anyway."

Lewis stared at me as he took a sip of his water. "You do realise that after meeting him, the distance will become a lot harder, don't you?" he asked me.

I nodded my head. "I know," I whispered. "Anyway... who's gonna help me find a dress for tonight then?"

            "I will!" Gigi shouted at the top of her voice, causing everyone to stop and stare at her.

            I gently nudged her. "Can you not be any quieter?" I giggled. "And I think the boys should come as well. Seeing as they'll be there later too."

We all got up from our seats and we began walking out towards all of the decent clothes shops our town centre had. Seriously though, we had next to nothing. The only decent ones we had we Topshop and New Look.

I suddenly came up with an amazing idea. "So, we're having a party later and my boyfriend won't be there," I whispered. "Shall I take my iPad so we can FaceTime him?"

None of my friends have ever talked to him before, only through text occasionally when I was doing something and was too busy to text for myself. "I would love to speak to a fellow Dane if I do say so myself!" Gigi shouted at the top of her voice.

I was laughing so hard. "Seriously though," I whispered. "Should we? My family could join in too."

Mason looked at me. "Have you told him about the party?" he asked.

I quickly shook my head. That's when we walked into Topshop and the shopping spree began.