shirts

[yall its been awhile, kill me if you want]

dear target,

it's been awhile actually. i missed you, i won't lie but i decided to take a lil vacation because my manager was driving me absolutely crazy.

he drove me crazy to the point where if someone gave me their car, i'd run over him.

but, being the considerate, sweet, and innocent person and worker i am, i didn't. i could have but didn't.

today is about shirts because it seems like people really love the shirts here. they're simple and comfy just like you in a way. i notice that you also wear these sweats that make your ass pop out. not that i'm complaining, i like the view.

must be nice to have an ass...

i still haven't gotten your name but that's alright. now i happen to be more patient because to get good things, it takes time.

i'm willing to do that with you, 'target'.

ending this short message, i hope you come here more so i can get a good close up of those killer abs you probably have under those shirts you wear. i'd faint, die, and come back alive again just to do the process all over.

lastly, lemme know if you need anything...if you dare to find me ;)

-bow and arrow

********************

okay, i know it'd been awhile (last year) since i updated but i needed a laptop for myself and everything so now i'll be able to update.

secondly, i decided to discontinued two of my books because i've lost interested in them and it's been two years.

thirdly, ...the orange is my president....sigh. anyone willing to book me a ticket and fly me out to their country?

fun moment; where do yall live and what's your race/ethnicity?

mine is usa/african american/afro-bajan, afro-guyanese, and english

-eddie