chapter 5

I furiously stomped around in the rain. How could Corey go missing. At a time like this. Suddenly I heard a twig snap. I turned around as my intruder slapped thier hand over my mouth. I grunted and slapped the hand away. " Percy what the hell!" I shouted. My mom had a sister named Mira who married a man named Peter. Together they both spawned what I call demon children , 4 to be exact. Percy , Piper, Paisley and Payton Paxton. The most cruel crazy and rude children on earth. Payton and Skyie were a week apart. Which made them inseparable. Payton was Skyie's favorite cousin. Make no mistake, I loved my cousin's dearly but they all had sides of them I hated. For example Percy and Piper are the oldest of the four. Percy Paxton is the biggest fuckboy I've ever met. If you aren't related to him and are a female he will literally do anything to get in your pants. Piper on the other hand had the biggest attitude you've ever seen. She is never afraid to tell you the truth and will always " give it to you straight". Out of them all , Percy was my favorite. Paisley as every idiot blonde from any movie. Hot body good looks  but absolutely no intelligence. If she had to choose between a backpack filled with survival essentials or high heels. Well let's just say she is not the sharpest crayon in the box. Payton was exactly like Skyie. Funny Goofy, artistic and loved to dance. But Payton was.. different. Sick. She had extreme case of schizophrenia. Don't get me wrong I didn't hate her for it but when she was off her medication. She was terrifying.

" So I heard Skyie was missing we came to help." Percy replied. As if on que the 3 stepped out into my view. " She's probably our somewhere you all just don't know how to parent your kids." I rolled my eyes at Piper's remark. " Skyie is missing who. If she's missing them why dosent she just Snapchat them." Paisley replied. We all groaned in response " She is missing dumbass! She's not here ! No one can find her!" Piper yelled. Paisley looked as if she was deep in thought. I silently hoped she wouldn't say anything stupid. " Where did she go guys?" Paisley asked. I mentally face palmed myself and groaned. We all shook our heads in disapproval. Piper was about to say something but before she could speak Crystal bust open the door. All heads turned towards her. She walked over to me Paisley and Percy's eyes following her. She stopped in front of me. "I'm sorry.. about everything that's going on. If you wanna stay with me in the cabin .. you can." She said softly. " I'll lay next to you baby" Percy smirked. I rolled my eyes and huffed in annoyance as Crystal chuckled. My cousin's caught a cab back to my house as me and Crystal went inside. We ate pizza , watched finding Nemo, and relaxed in the hot tub. After we both showered I climbed into bed with Crystal. I softly stroked her red curls while staring into her mesmerizing green eyes as I fell into a deep sleep.