chapter 7

Our kiss seemed to grow more aggressive and deep as Crystal tangled her hands into my hair pulling us closer. Our tounges swirled for a fight of dominance and Crystal was winning. She began to take her shirt of , pulling our lips away to throw it across the room and then brought her lips back to mine. She grabbed my waist wrapping her arms around me as I wrapped my arms around her neck. She trailed soft kisses down my neck and shoulder as I softly moaned encouraging her to go farther. I sloppily unbuttoned her jeans throwing them across the room.  I fell backwards onto the floor with Crystal on top of me. She began to trail kisses and lovebites lower and lower until she reached where she finally was ready. Her tounge moved like a tornado destroying everything in its path. I moaned in ecstasy as my body shook and shivered from her touch. My body exploded in ecstasy and desire. Finally she sat me up so we were chest to chest in each others arms. It felt like bombs were going off in my lower region, butterflies in my stomach, and I was lightheaded. The only thing I could do was stare into those perfect green eyes. " Hey bitches we.. omg." We looked towards the direction of the voice. Payton, Percy, Piper and Paisley all stood in the doorway. Pipers jaw was to the floor in shock. Payton looked disgusted as did Paisley and Percy's reaction was hard to read. I covered my now naked body as Crystal began throwing on her clothes. Payton and Paisley shook thier heads and stormed out of the house. Percy yelled and followed after them as Piper stood still in shock. Crystal rushed up the stairs slamming the bedroom door shut. I grabbed my clothes and put them on avoiding eye contact with Piper. After I was dressed I sat with my heac in my hands. " How long have you known." She whispered quietly. I looked up at her with tearful eyes. "Why Piper so you can make me feel bad, so you can make narcastic comments about my sexuality. I've never known! I didn't wakeup and decide I was gay!" I screamed as I collapsed on the floor in tears. Piper stared down at me with pity. She ten slowly sat next to me wrapping her arms around her knees as I barried my face in my hands hoping and praying to disappear. "I don't hate you , you know." She mumbled quietly. We stayed quiet for a long time. "It dosent make you any different. And everyone will still love you. I may be mean... But I don't lie." She whispered. I looked up at her, sniffling. She had sincerety in her eyes. An emotion I didn't believe she could show. I wrapped my arms around her burying my head into her warmth. Suddenly the door bust open with a defining bang. Percy stood in the foot of the door.

        "Peyton is missing... And Paisley is dead." He shouted through the rain.