Lost and found

(Y) was alone in an alleyway and suddenly heard footsteps coming toward her she saw a very ... bright skeleton walking to her.

Pallet Pov~~

Hmmm? A little kid? In an ally? What? "Umm Hello there my name is Pallet what's your name?"

"Umm... Cassandra but you can call me Cassie or Cas." "Well hi there Cas where are your parents why are you alone in  an ally?" "I don't have any parents or anyone to take care of me I'm an orphan from the age of three. Why?" No parents? Since she was 3!!!!!! NOT HAPPENING! "Well you are coming with me to the daycare I work at and you can stay there and how old are you?" "5".......5 she is only 5 omg she is being fed the second we get there.

*one walk and a lot of random music later*

No one pov~~~~

They arrived at the daycare before anyone else "Mr.Pallet where is everyone?" "They will be here soon do you wanna eat something sweetie?" Yus Pwease *Cute voice and expression* Pally:AHHHHHHHHHH TOO KAWAII AAAAAAAHHHHHHH.  "Okay"

*Time skip to every one is there by my puppy barking while I try to write this*

P-Pallet

G-Goth

PJ-self explanatory

   A-All kids

P:EVERYONE I HAVE A SURPRIZE!!!!!

G: What is it Pally?

PJ:Yea what is it?

P: I found a little girl this morning with no parents so everyone meet Cassie!!

Y:Hello

A-HI CASSIE!!

PJ and G- Hi there ... Pallet where did you find her?

P:An ally so she is our newest child!

Everyone thinking:'This will be ..... intresting'