Friends?

Blue berry POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'OMG SHE IS SUPER CUTE I WONDER IF SHE WANTS TO BE FRIENDS?' "HI I'M BLUEBERRY" "Hi blueberry I'm Cassie" "DO YOU WANNA COLOUR WITH ME???" "Sure" 'YES!' 

Error POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey there your name is Cassie right? I'm Error" *expecting questions about appearance* "Hi there Error... Imma call you Ruru." "HEY ERROR WANNA COLOUR WITH US I'M DRAWING A TACO!!!!!! "Umm sure." (I think he starts the glitching voice later in life that only happens when he is nervous mad or flustered right now.) *everyone is colouring* You-Rainbow flower Ruru-Ink BB- already stated.

PJ POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*After learning her past from Pallet (Poth happened from my last story in this so yea they are a couple)who was currently hugging his BF to 'death' (Who gets it?) and making him blush and 'threatening to turn into a neko again. 'She went through a lot and can still smile she is tough plus she survived like 30 min. of Pallet hugging her' "Cassie can you come here for a second?" "Sure Mr.PJ"  "Do you need some where to stay?" "Y-yes" "You can stay here with Gothy Pallet and I" "Really?" "Yes" "Danke PJ" "??????" "Thank you" "No problem"  

Fell Nightmare Cross Dust and Horror--enter

Fell: YO NEWBIE YOU'ER GONNA SING AND I MAY NOT BEAT YOU UP IF YOU DO GOOD.

You: *Beats his ass in 10 ..... seconds..........flat(Reference who can guess it?) Okay I do like to sing.  (look up 'The Moon Rises' it is an MLP fan song that's what you sang)

Every one thoughts   ---- 'OMG SHE IS A GREAT SINGER AND SHE IS NICE AND CUTE I LOVE HER!!!!!' (PJ and Poth- Like parents Kinders- Love (not L.O.V.E))