Back story

(Y/m/n- your mom's name

Y/d/n- your dad's name)

Y/m/n and y/d/n are expecting a child... A baby girl, they are filled with joy that they can finally be parents.

The (y/ln) family are world renowned scientists and engineers they have created cures to deadly illnesses and even modern technology that saves lives for hospitals and transportation methods they have recently discovered a secret every government in the world has sworn to protect and are planning on releasing the information.

You were here! (Y/n , y/mn , y/ln) a beautiful baby girl who developed quickly mentally your life was great, a stable family who loved you, good income making life easier, and very few (know) people disliked your family, you loved life even though you were young you were a genius so you could speak well and remember things (hence the dream in the daycare) from age 2.

(Then the fire nation attacked...)

On a perfectly normal day your mom and dad were planning on telling the world something that would change the course of human history for the better but the government assassinated your parents and put your house up in flames before they could, your parents saved you by telling you to run and accepting death... Little do you know you are the answer to the riddle of what your parents discovered
.
.
.
You have an.... Ability that you won't find for some time.... You will be able to find the secret and the world will finally know.... The cloak your mother gave you is the key.... Imbedded with magic set to give you her memory of the last year of her life on your 17th birthday..... Giving you the secret.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope this was good...

Love y'all and peace out!

:)