Two

Age 4

The four boys we're laying on Ben and Jack's old skateboards using their feet and hands to move them around the driveway at the Hemmings' household. They played 'bumper cars' with them and pushed each other around. And right now Calum was pushing Ashton around and they were playing 'race car' where Calum would run very dash pushing Ashton along while be made little race car noises.

"Cally! Come on time for practice!" Joy suddenly yells.

"Momma! I don wanna go I wanna play with Ashy!" Calum pouts.

"Calum lets go soccer starts in ten minutes!" Joy says sternly.

"Momma I don't like soccer! Those boys are meanie to me! I just wanna play with Ashy!" Calum says, tears prickling the frustrated little boy's eyes.

"Calum now!" Joy yells.

Joy has always wanted her children to be athletes. She honestly didn't care if they wanted it or not that's how it went. Mali was brought up to be a volleyball, softball, and basketball star. But unlike Calum Mali liked sports. Calum loved music he would sing along to all the Disney movies and the songs that Mali had always played.

"I'm sowy Cawy, but ou' don wanna get in no twouble. We tan pway later." Ashton says sadly.

He was much harder to understand than the other three because he wasn't the best at talking yet.

"Bye Ashy, Bye Lu, Bye Mikey." Cal mumbles sadly and walks with his head down over to his moms car where his mother was standing an impatient look on her face.

"Calum Thomas Hood, get in that car and stop being so pouty." Joy says sternly and gets in the drivers seat not bothering to help Calum strap himself in.

--

Ok so I know Luke is older in the pic but it was the best I could find, anyway hope you liked the chapter
-Caden💙