Eighteen

Age 20

--
Please read the A/N at the bottom💙
--
The friends had all moved into an apartment complex. Calum and Ashton, Andy and Luke, and Michael and Qwyn. Sadly Carmen had moved out of the country to go to the US for a bit, they still kept in touch though.

Currently Calum was walking back to his apartment but stopped to yell at the loudest and most crazy couple he ever met, Qwyn and Mikey, to turn down on their music. He smiles after closing the door and walked next door. He turned the key and pushed open the door, slipping his shoes off and setting down the pie he had brought home from his bakery. After slipping off the jacket he had stole from Ashton, he picked the pie back up and took it to Ashton's little office.

He walked in opening he door quietly and looked in but didn't see Ashton. He looked a little closer and saw Rocky's blue leash laying on the desk with a paper on top of it.

'Hey Cal, hope you had a good day. Here's a little game and there's a prize at the end. Follow the Sticky notes to your next hint.
-AshXx'

Calum smiles at the cute little note and looks for the sticky notes. He finds one above the door frame and walks out the door, following them clear to the bedroom, the final one being on the curtain. He pulled open the blind and saw writing on the glass in white board marker.

'Good job! Part two of three is now! Go to Mikey and Qwyns room. Michael just dyed his hair. They're will be a path of flowers that are in that color make sure to follow the right path. They're will be two. Love you, see ya soon
-AshXx'

He walks to the room knocking and Michael immediately opening the door because he knew of this game. He opened the door and saw Michaels hair was a bright red. He smiled, quickly hugging the boy and walking out. He saw red roses at the edge of the stairwell. He followed it down to the little park type thing where people could keep they're dogs. He follows them to a tree where he sees a flower crown hanging from a branch with a paper hanging from it. He picked up the crown and read to note.

'Ok last one! Go to the fire escape ladders. You will see ribbons. Follow the ribbons where ever they go. When you get to the end they're will be one more note. Then you will get your prize.
-AshXx'

He followed the ribbon that wrapped around the guides by the escape ladders. He follows those up until the ribbons head inside the building. Calum follows them until they head into a room. And there was the last note.

'Read her collar. Her name is Rose.
-AshXx'

Was all it said. He pushed open the door and it was empty the light was on and a baby red husky was laying there on a baby blue dog bed. He leans down and gently lifts the sleepy puppy in his arms. He pushed up her fur to see the collar and read it.

'Marry Me?' It read.

Calum began tearing up and set the puppy down as it began moving. He turned around and there was Ashton down on one knee with a ring in one hand.

"Calum Thomas Hood you have made me happy since we were born and the only thing that would make me happier is if I could call you mine. Forever. So will you... Marry me?" Ashton finishes his little speech.

Calum doesn't hesitate for a minute before nodding his head and kissing Ashton, tears running down his face, happy ones of course.

"I love you Ashy." Calum sobs.

"I love you to Cally, more than you could ever imagine." Ashton answers.

--

One more chapter and I need to know, do you guys want a sequel or just an epilogue? Please answer.

Anyway this was the longest chapter and I've been planning it out for a while, I hope you liked it.

Here's a few pictures of the boys with Rose and the collar.