Nineteen

Age 22

*After ceremony cause that's no fun to read or write*

"Uncle Ashy! Uncle Cally!" Malia and Dylan run up to the newlyweds.

They were Mali's kids and they were flower girl and ring bear from the wedding. They were cute and sweet kids but hey we're often with their dad in the US and didn't visit much but since they're dad is moving for his job the kids oare gonna move back with Mali.

Everyone from the wedding party was headed to the reception in a big van and headed to the big tent where the party would be held.

Calum and Ashton walked in, hands interlocked and with smiles on their faces.

They went to cut the cake so everyone could have some. The two cut small pieces and put them on forks and Calum fed Ashton his piece but Ashton wasn't that cheesy, he just wiped it all over Calum's cheeks and nose.

Calum pouted and cut the rest of the cake. As everyone went to sit down so they could have the first dance. Calum went to the bathroom and Cleaned his face real quick before fixing his suit and walking out to the makeshift dance floor where Ashton was waiting for him. Calum smiled and kissed him quickly before nodding to the Dj as he begins the wedding song, Everything has changed by Taylor swift. They dance slowly, whispering things into each other's ears saying how happy and lucky they are to have each other.

After the dance they make their way off to get some drinks as all the little cousins and friends began dancing to some upbeat song with glow necklaces all around their necks because that was part of the party.

All the little kids brought in the two and put their glow necklaces on the boys. Calum didn't want to wear the necklace though so he did the thing he and Ashton used to do together. He broke open the glow sticks and began splattering them all over the ground and Ashton.

"You're so immature." Ashton giggles.

"Yep even if we are All Grown Up, somethings just never change." Calum says and kisses Ashton as everyone claps and continues on with their night.

--

It's done! The sequel will hopefully be up soon! Thank you so much for making my 1k wish come true and for sticking with this book!
-Caden💙