death || part 1

PART TWO COMING SOON
----------------------------------------------

Killian's POV

I watched as Emma held up excalibur, collecting all the darkness as she prepared to sacrifice herself. I couldn't speak.

"Emma.. Please stop." I cried.
I tried to go to her to stop her but she used the dagger to make sure I stayed back. "I love you Killian."
"Don't say that. Please I'm begging you!"
She stepped towards me, her whole body shaking. "Killian this is the only way, we both know that. Take it." She gestured to the sword.
"I don't under-" I shook my head as I realized what he wanted me to do. "Emma I can't! Don't make me do this!"
"It's the only way. I'm so sorry but I have to do this...Dark one I command you to take this sword... and use it to kill me."

I tried to resist it but I could feel my hand trying to lunge forwards. "Please." My voice broke as I cried.
"I love you, take care of Henry."
"I love you Emma"
At that moment my body gave up and my arm flew forwards, stabbing her through the chest as she let out a painful cry.
"NO!" I screamed, my whole world flashed before my eyes.
She collapsed onto me and we both fell to the ground. She was barely alive but she weakly held my hand and whispered "It's okay."
"No it's not, Emma please don't leave me!" I sobbed hard, still holding onto her until her last breath.

I could feel hands pulling me off her lifeless body as I screamed and desperately reached for her hand as she was taken away from me. I tried to hold myself back for Henry, but the screams wouldn't stop, I was sure I looked like a mad man but I didn't care. The only thing that mattered in that moment was Emma, my Swan. I had never felt pain like this before, it was like all the pain of losing my brother, milah, my father and everything else i had been through in my life, only worse. She was gone...