death || part 2

The morning of the funeral came a few days later. I woke up, reaching over to the other side of the bed, only to find Henry and not Emma. He was having nightmares every night and i had stayed with him to calm him down, I suppose we fell asleep.
"Henry, mate." I whispered
He groaned and opened his eyes.
"Come on lad, it's time."
"I-I don't know if I can"
He held tight onto me and sobbed, i put my one hand around him and comforted him, as hard as it was to see him like this. I knew he was the only thing holding me together and i had to be strong for him.
"I know it's hard Henry but it's me and you, okay? We'll do it together"
He nodded.

Sitting at the funeral it was finally time for me to go up and speak, I swallowed back my tears and stood up.
"Hey... Sorry I'm not good at these things." I paused and closed my eyes for a moment to stop myself from crying.
"Emma was the love of my life, she was the strongest, kindest, most beautiful person I have ever had the pleasure to know. Our time together was not nearly long enough my love, but if you can hear me, I want you to know that I will never forget you, I will take care of your boy just as you asked, your memory will forever live on in me..."
I couldn't hold it in any longer, the tears were flooding down my face and I was trembling.
"I love you so much, Emma Swan"
"I love you too"

I gasped and quickly turned around to see Emma standing behind me.
"Emma!" I yelled as I ran to her and scooped her up in my arms and sobbed even harder. "I love you, I love you, I love you please don't leave me again"
"I'm not going anywhere. I promise"
And with that cheers erupted from the crowds as everyone gathered round in a bundle of laughter and tears. Everything was finally how it should be.