Chapter 28 Game of Thrones: Part 2

Dedicated JanelLozano
Soundtrack: Team by Iggy Azalea

"Why the hurry Pink? After all, we've just started" Zayn muttered as he stand along with his teammates.

They all stand with each other just like a while ago. They were back as if no game has happened. Damn. I can't understand how anyone could be so gaga over basketball. I mean it is just a basketball! Well I know it's the world's most famous game but .. Oh! Nevermind!

"Oh c'mon make it more fun Erinye" Pink answered. Damn! Fun? Do they think that it's just for fun? I really can't believe these people.

"Yeah, sure! You will like it this time" Pesev answered.

One point more and we will know who'll win in this game. And I can't wait for what will Augustus's team will do this time. I think it's a win-or-die game for both of them. The game starts with the ball on Tristan's team. It was Edmond who's dribbling the ball, Augustus's team tries to snatch the ball but Edmond passes it to Keith. Keith passes it to Tristan and Tristan passes it to Pink. When Pink holds the ball, Pesev gets a black marble from the back of his pocket and throws it at them. Then explosion! Another one and another and another again. All I can hear is their quicken paced profanities.

"Fuck you to the hell and the back Pesev" Edmond swears.

"I would love too Erinye" Pesev answered larkily.

"Damn! Fucker!"

"Shitty ass!"

"You son of a holy shit!"

"Dicky genius"

Shit! As the bomb keeps exploding I can vividly see them. Pink and Arata easily jump on a high branch of a tree, they even stare at each other before jumping. Keith and Edmond rolled down, Tristan somersault away, Augustus and Zayn duck covering each other, they even hold each other's arms but gets away easily as they realized their position and Pesev runs as soon as he throws those bombs. What creepy stunts!

After all the explosions, I can see the damaged area, that even the basket post was damaged. Gone the standing basket post a while ago but rather it's now wrecked and the basket already touches the ground. Aita is nowhere in her position, even others walked away from the scene. Harper grabbed my hand to run away. Or else was dead meat by now. Kung pagmamasdan mo ang field ngayon para itong dinaanan ng bagyo. More like a battlefield than a playing court. Silence. Then I heard a clap from behind. When we turned our gaze, Aita was there already.

"Congratulations to all of you. You nailed it this time reapers! So I think the game ends here" she said while walking in the center. The game ends here? But why? Wala pa namang nananalo?

"Pink's team made it!" Harper butted as if she can read my mind. Huh? Really? "Look! The ball shoot in" I followed her index finger and saw that the ball was there! How come?

"You hoodwink! It's unfair!" Zayn cried in as if he's ready to strangle anyone's head.

"C'mon darling! As if you just played it by now" Arata came to him and massage his back trying to console him.

"Don't you remember anything Erinye? We don't have rules" Tristan answered.

"Damn you Pesev!" Zayn cursed. Pesev just chuckled because of his naivety.

"Chill! You did enjoy it, man! I can see that on your face" Pesev answered not minding the death glare Zayn is giving him.

Ang ibig sabihin lang nito habang busy sila sa pag-iwas sa pagsabog kanina ay nagawa ni Pink i-shoot ang bola kahit nasa lapag na ang basket. Well Arata can't do anything since she's not good on shooting. Since they're in the same tree maybe she didn't bother to fight anymore. Well after all there's no rules to follow so it only means that Pink's shot was counted and legal. Kahit na nasa lapag na ang basket ay pwede ka pa ring mag shoot as long as pumasok ito. Oh geez! What a game they have!