Five

I gasped and sat up. My memories didn't seem to piece together. The last thing I remembered was heading straight towards that tree. I groaned, looking around. Suddenly Sam was crouched next to me.

"Dean!" He exclaimed, worry and relief lacing that one little word. I winced.

"What? What?" I yelled, everything sounded loud to me. "Oh God." Sam said, smacking the back of my head.

"Ow! What was that for?" I asked. Sam sighed, "Thank God you're okay." I rubbed the back of my head, trying to put together what had gone on.

"What happened?" I asked, rubbing the spot on my head that Sam had hit. "You got in a car accident." I took in what he said, wishing that the car accident had been more severe.

"A car accident? Damn it I'm still breathing." I said without thinking. I groaned. "Dean! God damnit!" Sam exclaimed, he had had enough of my suicidal tendencies.

"What?!" I demanded. "You can't just say that." Sam's head dropped.

"Uhh, yeah I can." I replied, letting my gaze flick over to Baby. I gasped as if I had been stabbed. The wreck had not been kind to her.

"Yeah," Sam said, looking at the Impala, "We can fix it Dean." I nodded before trying to stand, which I failed miserably at. Sam helped me up, and I swayed a bit, leaning against him. I let out a pained laugh.

"Today is like the worst day ever. Except for the kiss, that was pretty good." I said, and Sam tilted his head at me.

"And what if I did it again?" He asked, and it took everything in me not to jump on him right then and there. I pursed my lips, pretending to think about it.

"I wouldn't complain." I said, and he laughed before pulling me into our second kiss. It was just as glorious as the first time, fireworks exploding and sparks flying. The kinds of kisses only in movies and books. But this was real, here, with me and him. I kissed him back passionately, a very quiet moan escaping my lips.

Sam chuckled and I rested my hands on his neck.

"We should get you back." Sam said after pulling away. "But we were in the middle of something." I whined. Sam laughed, and it was music to my ears.

"You just got in a car accident, Dean. And you're drunk. Very drunk." Sam shot back, and I knew it wasn't up for negotiation. But I still made a pouty face and crossed my arms over my chest. "So?"

"So I can't take advant-" He stopped, pressing a finger to his lips, "Hmm. Actually." He swooped down and I closed my eyes. That was until he grabbed my legs and threw me onto his shoulder.

"I am not okay with this." I grumbled. "Sorry Dean." He said, before opening the back door to the car he must have taken and tossed me into the backseat. I blew raspberries at him in reply.

Sam got into the front seat, waving to a random person standing in the road before beginning to drive. I laid upside down, humming quietly. Sam turned on the radio. I reached down and grabbed a knife under the seat and playing with it, which resulted in me slicing my finger open.

"Okay ow." I said, and Sam glanced back at me in the rearview mirror. "Seriously Dean?" He reached back and took the knife away. I put on my best innocent face.

"What?" I asked. "You shouldn't play with knives, Dean." Sam said, sounding rather authoritative.

"You're not the boss of me Sammy." I slurred, "You should see the scars on my arms." I blurted. Sam hit the brakes, the car screeching to a sudden stop. He turned to face me. "What the hell did you just say?" He questioned. I cursed myself for letting that slip out.