Six

Sam groaned, shifting a little. I glanced over at him. "Sam, you okay?" He sat up, shifting once again.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I eyed him warily, still worried. "Alright." I replied. I wasn't in the best mood with him right now, there were things I was questioning.

"God that was terrible." Sam said. "Yeah." My tone was cold and distant.

"Dean are you okay?" Sam asked. I nodded. I didn't want to say anything to him. "Hmm." He said, sitting back and looking out the window. I was sitting straight up, gripping the steering wheel so tightly my knuckles were white.

Once we finally arrived at the bunker I instantly fled to my room, slamming the door behind me. I fell back onto my bed, sighing. After a few minutes of letting my thoughts take over I punched the wall, which caused me to cry out.

"I need to stop doing that!" I yelled. I sat up, massaging my hand. "Dean?" Sam called.

"Yeah?" I called back. "You okay?" He asked.

"Physically or emotionally?" I questioned. Sam was silent for a second, probably thinking. "Both!" He yelled.

"Physically, yes. Emotionally, not so sure." I heard Sam make a weird noise. "Do you want to talk about it?" He asked.

"I don't know. I'll probably drink instead." I said, being completely honest. Although a part of me did want to talk about it. "If you want to. I just thought you might want to talk about it." Sam's words were kind of muffled by the wall in between us. I burst out of my room, walking into the library where he was sitting.

"You know what? I do." I said, needing some clarity. "Okay." Sam said, looking up from his book.

"When Gabe had you, he was talking about how it would take awhile, but you would love him eventually. I said you loved me, not him. But that got me thinking, do you love me like I love you? Not in a brotherly way, in a 'you're the most amazing person I've ever met' way." I said, almost too fast for Sam to understand. Then his face got a hurt look.

"You think I don't love you?" He asked disbelievingly. "I'm just," I took a deep breath, "I'm not sure."

"Well I do. You shouldn't doubt me." Sam said, and the happiness and relief that swept over me was definitely unhealthy.

"You're saying you never doubted I love you?" I questioned. "I didn't think you did." I chuckled, I hadn't thought of that.

"That's true. Sorry I had to ask." I turned around, heading back to my room. I walked into my room, muttering about how stupid I was. I grabbed my laptop, looking for a hunt.

"Sam! You up for a hunt?" I yelled, finding one. "Sure!" He yelled back. "Alright, pack up! We meet at the car in ten minutes!"

"Alright!" Sam yelled, and I got up to pack. I walked out to the car, throwing my bag into the trunk before climbing into the driver's seat. A few minutes later, Sam came out.

"Hey." He said, getting into the passenger seat. "Hey, you got everything?" I asked.

"Yeah." Sam said. "Alright." I began driving towards the town where the hunt was at. Sam looked out the window, and after a few minutes of silence I picked up the conversation.

"So how you feeling?" Sam shrugged, "Fine."

"Gabriel did quite a number on you." Sam shifted uncomfortably in his seat, "Yeah. He did."

"What did he do before I got there?" I asked, as if I needed more anger towards Gabriel.

"He-uh- he beat me up I guess." Sam said, but I wasn't buying it. "You wouldn't be this uncomfortable if that was all." I pointed out. Sam groaned.

"He-" Sam looked at me, biting his lip. I glanced at him as he put his face in his hands, squeezing his eyes shut. I was starting to get worried. I slammed on the brakes, the car screeching to a halt.

"What did he do Sam?" I asked, my voice shaky. Sam took a deep breath, flexing his neck.

"He-" his voice was quiet, almost inaudible, "Raped me Dean." My face filled with fury. That was not what I was expecting, but I was done with him still being alive.

"That son of a-" I reached back, grabbing my Angel blade. I threw open the door, climbing out of the car.

"Get down here you winged freak!" I yelled. "Dean! Don't!" Sam called to me, but I ignored him. My mind was set on ending Gabriel. I was still screaming for Gabriel when Sam pulled me back into the car.

"Sam, stop." I warned, shrugging out of his grasp. I climbed out again. "Gabriel!" I yelled. Gabriel appeared, waving at Sam, which only infuriated me more.

"You are so dead." I said through clenched teeth. "Is that so?" Gabriel questioned. I lunged at Gabriel, us starting our fight. Somehow he got the Angel blade from me, and then it was being stabbed through my chest. The pain was immediate. I fell to the ground, gasping.

"Dean!" Sam yelled, but he sounded far away. "Are you serious?" He yelled, which confused me. What had I done wrong? I crouched over, coughing up blood. Sam grabbed me, and I was glad I at least got to see his face.

"Oh god." He said, before yelling, "Cas!" I tried to reach for him, but my arms didn't seem to be listening. I coughed.

"S-Sam, stop. It's-" I coughed again, blood wetting my lips, "too late." Sam looked down at me.

"Oh God no. No, Dean. Please!" Sam sobbed. I coughed up more blood.

"You know, I fell in love with you all over again every day. I would wake up and think the feelings were gone, and then you'd do something, something as simple as make me coffee, and I'd fall all over again." I coughed, "I do love you, Sammy. Don't ever doubt it." Sam sobbed.

"Dean please, please don't leave me." He pleaded, one of his tears falling onto my nose. "Sam, don't cry." I coughed once again.

"I don't want the last thing I see to be you crying." I pushed his bangs back. I began to sing, and even though it sounded awful because I was dying, I hoped it gave Sam comfort.

"And I found love where it wasn't supposed to be-" A cough, "Right in front of me, talk some sense to me."

"Oh my God, Dean. Stop. Please." Sam said, giving a tearful smile. I let out a pained chuckle.

"Only if you stop crying." I countered. I watched as Sam tried to stop, but that only ended in him crying harder. I sighed, looking up at the starry sky before beginning to sing again. I knew I didn't have much time left, and I didn't want to waste anymore breath.

"And I found love where it wasn't supposed to be, right in front of me. Talk some sense to-" I stopped short, taking one last shuddering breath before my heart stopped beating. I was gone.