01

O N E ;

And the once peaceful Earth, turned into a land that was stained with blood.

-☆

Many centuries ago, Earth was just a gigantic rock floating in the solar system, consisting of rock and water. On the planet live four species: the werewolves, the vampires, the fairies, and the mermaids. These creatures suffered everyday, finding it hard to get by with just water and a few beans or potatoes. Even then, there were constant disputes on territory lines. Who got the fresh water, who got the most fertile soil, who got the most land, tensions were high between the four. In addition, the vampires and their uncontrollable craving of blood wrecked havoc into the other three clans. Violence soon became the solution to these issues, with the mermaids attacking the land species with their tsunami spells and the vampires raiding clans due to their blood thirst.

This brutality continued on for years. The four supernatural species were reaching their limit, with each nearly becoming extinct. And the once peaceful Earth, turned into a land that was stained with blood.

Peace seemed impossible to obtain again.

It wasn't until the goddess of creation, Mother Earth, flew down from the skies. With her calming benevolent aura and graceful words, the creatures put a hold on their bickering and listened to what the goddess had to say. Mother Earth gradually convinces the four species that violence is not the way to go, and they could have a much better relationship with each other if they were to just compromise. Therefore, the vampires, the werewolves, the fairies and the mermaids agree to stop the useless war. To symbolize their newfound peace, the leaders of the four clans share handshakes.

In celebration, Mother Earth uses the tip of her fingers and presses them against the cracked soil. Instantly, vibrant grass sprouts from the ground and soon encompasses the whole planet, trees and beautiful flowers growing everywhere. Everyone watches in awe, overwhelmed at the sudden liveliness. They all kneel and bow their heads to Mother Earth, their proclaimed "savior". As a remembrance of this significant day, Mother Earth planted a pure white lily on the bottom of a waterfall. She has said the flower shall never die as long as there is peace.

Her task now done, the goddess walks through the waterfall and disappears. That was the last time she was ever to be seen. The four clan leaders named the waterfall "Golden Cascades" as a tribute to the venerated goddess.

Thus, the species learned to coexist with one another; and for the first time in three years, peace was brought back to the land.

-★

im having fun writing this owo

blushbaby