04

F O U R ;

The two have finally found each other, and they will never let go.

-☆

Jeongguk feels the spell barrier under his fingertips, getting slightly annoyed with the wall blocking him from holding his mate's hands. "Name," his hot breath created an area of fog on the wall, "what's your name?"

Unlike the werewolf, Taehyung couldn't make out what Jeongguk was saying. "I-I can't hear you," worry took over Taehyung's facial features as he searches his brain for a solution. It finally reaches him, "let's meet at Destiny's beach!" Jeongguk's ears perk up at the quiet sentence, and his wolf practically jumps at the chance to meet his mate. He gives an 'ok' sign to the blonde and hurries to shift into his wolf form, dashing out of the entrance and into the woods. Taehyung does the same, quickly fluttering his wings out of the forest.

"Tae? Where are you going?" Shouted Tulip, who was taking a stroll before the sun set. As the prince flew away, Tulip kicks a stone in slight annoyance. "...I want my wings back!" the fairy whines in exasperation.

Taehyung lowers his glow as he approaches Destiny's beach, his eyes drifting from place to place in search for the black-haired male he met only minutes ago. A gasp escapes his lips when he spots a familiar looking figure walking towards the shore. He doves towards the surface and gently lands of the warm sand, his feet tingling under the sensation. Jeongguk's head turns when his ears sense footsteps. And like earlier, his heart thumps rapidly when he made eye contact with the fairy. Without knowing what to do, Jeongguk hastily sits down, staring at the other while patting the space next to him. Butterflies erupt in his stomach when Taehyung gives him a gentle smile as he descended.

"So," Jeongguk starts the conversation, eyes drifting from the beach to the sand to the isolated seashells on the seashore, too jittery to even face the blonde.

"what's your name?"

Taehyung giggles at that, finding the nervousness of the werewolf too adorable. "Taehyung," he smiles again, "Kim Taehyung."

Jeongguk's eyebrows furrowed at that. 'Taehyung?' the name repeats itself in his mind, and he swore that he's heard of that name before. A loud gasp leaves his lips as he snaps his head to the right, now fully staring at Taehyung. "You!" he points his finger at Taehyung's face, taking the other off guard, "You're the heir to the Celestial Clan!" Taehyung stifles a laugh and uses his hand to lower Jeongguk's index finger, "Yes I am."

The fairy leans towards the male, both of the two blushing at the rising intensity. "And you," Taehyung's hot breath fans over Jeongguk's cheek, "You're Crimson Clan's heir, correct?" The other nervously backs away, not familiar with the stunning creature. Taehyung's eyes twinkle at the adorableness as the werewolf slowly nods his head. So contradictory that a werewolf, a species known for their notorious for their hot-headed brain, somehow bred a bunny instead.

"Well," Taehyung extends his hand out, "it's very nice to meet you, Jeongguk." Jeongguk shyly looks down at the sand when he hears how lovely his name sounds when his mate says it, happily taking Taehyung's hand in his. "Um," his gaze shifts from the ground to the beach to (finally) the blonde's own gaze, "let's get to know each other?" The fairy heir's face beams, a small giggle coming from his rosy lips.

"I would love to."

Taehyung's laughs were uncontrollable, his stomach hurting at his soulmate's hilarious embarrassing story. "And when the fly flew into my snout I flipped out," Jeongguk smiled wide when he saw Taehyung cracking up with tears in his eyes, "my dad had to wag his tail in front of my nose so I could sneeze it out of my nostril."

The fairy wipes the tears forming at the corners of his eyes and rid the remaining giggles from his throat. Jeongguk takes that time to steal a lengthy stare of the delicate beauty. The approaching glow of the soft sunrise gently set its rays upon the grinning creature, painting a golden coat on his blonde hair and causing a glisten on his lips. His tan skin shone flawlessly, and Taehyung's fragile feminine figure made Jeongguk want to envelope the other into his arms.

Jeongguk is pulled from his thoughts when his mate breaks the silence, "Does it not bother you that I'm a fairy?" He cocks his head to the side at that. "What do you mean?" A mellow smile lingers on Taehyung's mouth as he looks at Jeongguk.

"Aren't you worried about how people will react?" The blonde brings his knees up to his chest and rests his chin on them, unconsciously making him look vulnerable. "What if they don't like it? There's never been two different species as mates before." Jeongguk frowns at his mate's insecurity, ruffling the blonde locks to lighten the mood up. "So what if they don't?" Taehyung turns his head and stares at him questionably. "And so what if we are different?" He continues, "Does that mean we can't be together?" Taehyung stares at the werewolf with a dazed expression, processing the words that came out of his mouth.

Then, a smile of relief shines on his face, putting Jeongguk's tense heart at ease. The blonde shakes his head at his own doubt, hope twinkling in his eyes, "No, no it doesn't."

The sudden chirping of birds served as a reminder that morning is coming. The two mates seem to have forgotten about the concept of time and chatted the whole night away.

"The sun seems to be coming up, people should be waking up soon." Taehyung gets on his feet and flutters his wings, the motion taking him off of the beach sand. Jeongguk stands up and brings the blonde's hand up to his lips, planting a gentle kiss on the silk-like skin.

He does a cheeky wink afterwards, resulting in a shy blush from the other, "I'll see you at the festival, princess."

Taehyung giggles quietly and leans in to kiss Jeongguk's cheek, "And I'll see you later as well, Gukkie."

The pair then depart, with smiles on their faces and warmth in their hearts. The two have finally found each other, and they will never let go.

i got a laptop aka i can write a tad bit more now owo

blushbaby