05

F I V E ;

He's not saying he has a vein kink, but he pretty much does.

-☆

The sleeping lump loudly grumbles as his three brothers jump on his body, laughing mischievously as they did. "What the hell," Jeongguk curses and faces the other direction, covering his face with his thick white blanket. His mom, who was standing at his bedroom door along with her husband, gasps at the foul language. "Excuse me?" Her hand found its way to her hip. "Heck. I meant heck." Jeongguk tiredly mumbles under the cloth, the words coming out as a slew of incomprehensible words. He doesn't see the eye roll that his mom does, the poor boy just wants a few more minutes of sleep.

But we don't always get what we want.

"Rise and shine buddy," Jeongguk snarls when his dad strips him of his comfy blanket, "festival starts in thirty minutes." The eldest son rolls around in his bed, rubbing the sleepiness in his eyes. "I'll just go in what I'm wearing now." His mom's mouth parted in distaste, her heels clicked as she marched over to the bed and delivered a sturdy slap on Jeongguk's arm. His body jolts in pain and his other hand zaps up to cradle his throbbing muscle, "Mom!"

He quiets when she threateningly leans in and does the infamous finger-pointing moms do. "You show up in those sweatpants and that god awful t-shirt, I'll make sure you'll never eat Banana Kicks again." Jeongguk inwardly whimpers at the thought. "Get yourself in something presentable, Jeongguk."

Not wasting a second, he gets up from his bed and runs to his closet with half open eyes, shutting the door behind him.

A light sigh leaves his mother's lips, "What will I ever do with that boy?" She turns around when she hears her triplets giggling because of the scene. Jeongwoo beams, "Hyung is scared of Mommy!" And the triplets can't help but laugh in unison, their parents eventually joining in.

"Ladies and gentlemen!" The assigned sports commentator, merman Lee Yonghwa, starts off his scripted introduction while the folk purged into the arena. The creatures hurriedly made their way into the stadium, running to the seats that were closest to the field. Fangirls of different people held up their banners, posters, and self-made lightsticks as support for the person they were rooting for. In minutes, the building gets filled to the brim. The four ruling clan families situated themselves on their private balconies. The creatures all wave to each other, except for the vampires who were still yearning for some shuteye.

With the werewolf and fairy clan balconies right next to each other, Jeongguk peeks his head out and scans the space for his mate. He nearly chokes on his saliva when he saw how elegant Taehyung looked. The boy was wearing an oversize beige tuxedo shirt paired with black dress pants and matching black dress shoes. Not to mention that he was wearing asymmetric cross earrings and a choker. Jeongguk has never seen a male wear a choker, but boy does he love it on the blonde.