Run.

Josh's POV
I hear the members running into the house. I grab my pistol and turn the safety off. I put Tyler behind me and give him a pistol. The group of people start running throughout our house and all they are doing is screaming and knocking things over. I can hear them opening and closing doors. They must know that we're here since we had our alarms on. Everything goes quiet and i start to think that they have given up and left. Then the closet door starts to open. I hear one of the men start throwing things around and he starts to bang on the walls. Tyler begins to cry and i try to keep him as calm and quiet as possible. Then the doorknob to the safe room starts to turn. I hear the man scream at his friends to get in here and you can hear all of them running. The door swings open and all i do is shoot. One by one each of them fall. Tyler screams. I grab his hand and we bolt.  All he does is look at the dying bodies. He just stands there and doesn't move even when i yell at him to move. I run over to him and throw him over my shoulder and run out of the house. I put him on the ground in our front yard while i check around us to make sure no one is coming. His face is emotionless.
"Tyler you know i had to do that, if i didn't they would've killed us."

"We killed people Josh. What if they had families just like us. Now their families will never see them again.
He begins to cry and I him. Then we hear people yelling and I look down the street and there is another group. I grab Tyler's hand and jerk him up. The group point at us and start running.

"TYLER COME ON!"

I grab his hand and we take off. We run to the other side of our yard and hop over the fence and we hid in a bush.

"Josh why are we hiding in here we need to keep running."

"Because Tyler i'm trying to figure out how we are going to survive."