Draco Malfoy

Someone taped on my shoulder and I turned around to see Draco standing there with his little henchman. "Yes do you need anything?" I asked him. "You never walk away form me." he said walking up to me I took a step back glaring at him. "Who the hell do you think your talking to?" I asked giving him a death glare. "The real question is who do you think your talking to?" he said. "Let's see a rich brat? Did I get it right?" I said sarcastically he glared at me and walked away. "So what house are you in Dannie?" Ron and Harry asked me. "I'm in slytherin why?" I say and they give me a look that said 'have fun' in a not to fun way. "Cause Draco is in the same house as you." Ron said I was about to say something when dumbledore told us to go with are instructor's I guess. I waved to Aryelle, Ron, and Harry and walked with my house.

-time skip class-

I walked around the school looking for my first class Defence Against the Dark art and I was kinda late.

-time skip cus I'm lazy and cus I can-

I finally found my class and walked in. Everyone just looked at me like I juat killed twelve people. "Why are you late?" mr. Lockhart asked. "I kinda got lost" I said smiling nervously. "That's okay but next time make sure you on time, and you sit next to malfoy." he said I smiled and glared at malfoy and took a seat.