Rumors part 1

I was looking for Ron when I heard someone talking. I wasn't really listening to what they where talking about until I heard them talking about me. 'Draco and Dannie are so cute together' one said. 'Yeah they make such a cute cople.' another said giggling. 'WHAT! Me and Malfoy barf I don't eve-' I was pulled out of my thoughts when someone called my name. "Dannie. We need to talk." the person said I turned around to see Malfoy. "Yeah we need to talk but not here in private." I said grabbing his hand and ran into a closet. "You go first." he said. "Did you say anything about the whole thing yesterday?" I asked him. "What do you mean?" he asked. "Oh don't act stupid Malfoy you know what I'm talking about." I glared at him. "No Dannie I'm serious I don't know what your talking about honest." he said putting up his hand in defense. "What?!" I said and started pacing back an forth. "Oh great now theres a ruomor going around that me and you are dating and that's not good." I said. "How is that bad? Aren't you h- oh ruomors yeah that's bad." he said now realizing what I just said. "We need to find Ron and tell him everything." I said not giving him time to answer and grabbed his arm and ran to find Ron. 'God please don't tell me he know about this.' I thought to myself.