HARRY POTTER?!

"Look it's so pretty" I said looking outside in aw. Aryelle giggled "I can see that." I was going to say something until someone else opened the door. "Can I sit here?" the boy that looked a lot like the harry potter asked us. We nodded. "Thanks" the boy said. "I'm Dannie and that's Aryelle." I said with a smile. "I'm Ron. Ron Wesley." Ron says. "I'm Harry. Harry Potter." Harry says smiling are jaws drop. "Y-you the Harry Potter?!" Aryelle fangirls (I think). I face palm and sigh at the mess I call my best friend. "So do you have the?" Ron says pointing to his forehead Harry looks at him confused. "Ron means do you have mark?" I say completely calm like this isn't a big deal. Harry nods and lift's his hair showing his lightning bolt scar. "Wow," Ron and Aryelle say in amazement. "Cool. So what if he's the Harry Potter." I said causing Aryelle to glare at me. "It's really not a big deal guys" Harry said trying to stop me and Aryelle form having a glaring contest. "Your the boy who lived. That is a big deal!" Aryelle yelled at the poor kid. I tried to hold in my laughter but failed to making everyone look at me and Aryelle glaring at me. "Sorry but... You guys.... Are making... A big deal out of... Nothing" I said in between laughter. Just at that moment the train stopped and we all got out on are way to Hogwarts.