Chapter 6

It had been hours, maybe longer, Edd laid in Tords bed, staring up at the ceiling. The door suddenly opened and Edd sat up quickly, a big grin on his face as he looked at the door, but his smile faded. A tall man, with jet black hair, gelled into a single point, stood in the doorway glaring at Edd. His posture was straight, and he had a outfit much like to uniform Todd wore, but instead it had a fluffy feather hood attached to it.

"Where's Tord...?" Edd asked nervously

"Come with me Edward." The man had a thick French accent

"Who are you...?"

"That's not important, you wont need to know much anymore anyway."

The man walked to Edd and grabbed his hoodie and stared to drag Edd out of the room. Edd struggled and tried to break free of the mans hold. The man slammed him into the wall across the hall, making Edd scream in pain, and causing the workers and nurses to yelp and back away. Edd looked up in fear as he saw Todd smirking near-by, leaning against the wall. Edd glared at him only to be shoved into the wall by the French mans boot.

"Listen here and listen well. Stay silent and stay put. Your place is under my foot, and so is your life." Edd stared up at him in fear, "I could kill you right here, right now. But I wont, because your special. You caught the eye of my second in command. You need to be..." The man dug the heel of his boot into Edds chest, "... removed..."

"EDD!!!!"

Edd and the man looked over to the person yelling. Tord stood at the end of the hallway, his right arm now robotic, and his face unbandage and with the look of horror and anger.

"T-TORD!!!" Edd smiled happily only to get kicked in the face by the man

"Silence. Ah Tord, my number one commander. I take it the surgery was a success. Good. Come here. Its time for this rodent to be... Exterminated." the man smirked

"Let him go Red Leader." Tord walked over and stared up at the man

Red Leader stared at him before laughing, "Or what?"

Tord pulled out a gun and pointed it at his leader. He cocked it and glared, his finger on the trigger. "Or this."

Todd stood up with wide eyes and watched in shock. Tord pulled Edd to him and started to back to the back door before shoving Edd into Paul and Partryk who hurried Edd out to Pauls car. Tord ran not far behind and jumped into the back seat with Edd, as Paul and Pat got in the front.

Paul pulled up into Edds drive way, he turned the car off and looked in the back of the car. Edd stared at his lap, Tord watched him worriedly, and Patryk was staring at Paul in fear. Tord reached for Edd but he was pushed away as Edd got out of the car and walked up to his front door.

"Edd!" Tord got out and reached for him

"No Tord! You were... You almost killed a guy!"

"He tried to kill you!!!"

"HE WAS ONLY HAVING YOU DO THAT!!!"

"Edd!!!" The door swung open to an excited Tom and Matt

Edd looked at them and was quickly tackled in a hug by the both of them.

"We were so worried!!" Matt chirped, pulling away a bit and looking at Edd

"Yeah, where were yo-" Tom stopped, as he stared at Tord in horror, "You..."

"T-Tom I can explain..." Tord started to back away from Tom as he stormed to him

Tom punched him in the jaw on his injured side, and then followed with a nice black eye, Tord screamed in pain and fell backwards on the ground. Paul and Patryk gasped and raced to Tords side and Edd stared in horror before running to Tords side. Tom glared at Tord before being pulled away by a fearful Matt. Edd held Tord close as he glared at Tom, Tord cuddling into his chest as he started to tear up in pain.

"What is WRONG with you?!"

"What's wrong with me?? What's wrong with YOU?! HE'S supposed to be DEAD!!!" Tom shouted back

"Yeah well he's not!!! You should be happy!!"

"HAPPY?! HE TRIED TO KILL US!!!!"

"That was like a year ago!!!"

"SO!?!"

"Tom!!! Stop it!!!" Matt pulled on Toms sleeve

Tom paused and looked back at the frightened ginger, his angry expression softening, he sighed and Matt took him inside. Edd helped Tord back up, his worried expression stared into Tord, it was comforting. Tord smiled softly as he was led to Edds room and laid down.

"I'll get you an ice pack..."

"Edd no.... stay..." Tord pulled Edd onto the bed next to him

Edd blushed lightly and nodded, laying next to him. Tord smiled and cuddled into him, his head resting on Edds chest.

"I'm sorry Edd... Red Leader he... he has no heart... He doesn't understand what we see in each other..."

"Do you...?" Edds voice was a whisper

Tord looked up at him, and nodded. "It's love Edd...."

Edd blushed darkly and smiled. The two drifted off to sleep soon after.