Arc 12

"Ready, fight!"

It was the big macho man again, but this time you were fighting him. He was your twentieth opponent, and if Taehyung and Yuno decided that the way you fought was decent, you would be able to learn what Nen type you were.

"Sorry baby girl, but I'm gonna win this." He swung at you with his right arm.

You blocked his punch, "I'm not your baby girl." Your swung a leg back before releasing at him. His attention was averted to your leg. Purposely, you made the kick short.

"Ha! You missed—"

You hit him with the back of your other foot after putting the first one back on the floor. It surprised you a little, since you didn't know that you had gained more speed. While you were busy thinking about that, your opponent had already started attacking again. But this time, he used Hatsu to intimidate you. You activated Ten, blocking his punches.

His punches are strong, if I'm hit it might be over..

You ducked.

But he's slower than Taehyung!

He threw another hook to your face, and once again you ducked. You swiped a kick at his legs, but since he was as hard as a rock, his mobility would be blocked for 5 seconds at most.

As soon as you recovered from ducking, he recklessly threw another punch. You caught it, and smashed his face with your opposite elbow. He started to stumble back.

This is it! The final blow.

You ran to the edge of the mat before charging towards him. You pushed off of the floor and launched into the air. As you started to fall, you landed sturdy roundhouse kick to his face.

"K.O! Victory goes to (Y/n)!" The referee roared happily before taking your arm and raising it up.

You walked off of the mat, and met Yuno's gaze as she stood in the balcony and smiled at you from the railing. You ran up the stairs to meet her, a grin stuck on your face.

"How'd I do?" The tone of your voice giddy, like a stupidly happy kid.

"Well.." Her expression fell, "How should I put it?"

Your smile started to go away, "What do you mean?"

Taehyung got out of his chair, probably escaping to the city. Yuno took both of your hands in hers, and squeezed them tightly.

"YOU PASSED!" She screamed and jumped up and down, the frown on her face completely gone. "Now come on!"

You let her drag you out the warehouse, "Where are we going, Yuno?"

"To get you inked!"

— ♱ ♰ ♱ ♰ ♱ ♰ ♱ ♰ ♱ ♰ ♱ ♰ ♱ ♰ ♱ ♰ ♱ ♰ ♱ ♰ ♱ —

CHAPPY QUESTION:

OHOHO DOUBLE UPDATE?

Would you rather lose the person you love, or live without remembering them?

Please don't forget to comment and rate!

Love, Kyte