Arc 13: 2/2

"E-even you," Your breath hitched in between sobs. "I-I hurt you?"

His light brown hues pierced right through you, as if searching for something.

"The least I could do is remember, right?" A scoff slipped from your lips, "Yet no matter how hard I try, I can't."

Maybe it was because you were dizzy, and it felt like something was bashing your head in—but his eyes had softened.

"I know I have no right," You gulped, trying to hold in everything. "B-but I thought we could, I don't know, be comrades?" You shifted your gaze, since you knew that you would end up bawling if you kept facing him. "How can we? When I did something to you, to other people, that made them hate me so much?"

The wire started to tighten around your body.

"Now I know that no matter how much I try to believe, I'm alone out there. So do it," The salty tears all came out at once when you met his gaze again. "You can kill me, only if you just hear me say that I'm," Your lips started to tremble as you said words between sobs, "That I'm sorry, Taehyung."

You closed your eyes shut, waiting for the dagger to pierce through your body. But instead, the wires loosened, and a hand grabbed your shoulder. When you opened them, you were pulled into a hug. The faint scent of cologne overtaking the odor of damp rain. But you couldn't think properly, and all your body wanted to do was vent. For awhile you sat there, in the middle of the sidewalk, right under the rain—as you cried and soaked his shirt.

— ♱ ♰ ♱ ♰ ♱ ♰ ♱ ♰ ♱ ♰ ♱ ♰ ♱ ♰ ♱ ♰ ♱ ♰ ♱ ♰ ♱ —

CHAPPY QUESTION:

Favorite Studio Ghibli movie? Mine's Spirited Away tbh. 

Please don't forget to comment and rate!

Love, Kyte