Chapter 31

Yseul's POV

After an hour of travelling. We stopped infront of a restaurant. I became confused, I looked around the restaurant but I couldn't see a thing.

It was dark. He said that I should come in first. I was feeling scared, what the hell is he planning?

I slowly went in, and stood frozen at the front door. Suddenly the lights went on and I saw a lot of people inside.

Yseul: Uhm. It's not my birthday.

I said with a little confusion going on in my mind. Suddenly, one of my cousins laughed.

Cousin: Haven't you caught on yet?

Yseul: What?

They opened up the banner, with words written on it.

"WILL YOU BE MY GIRLFRIEND? "

It said. I was once again so confused, someone actually likes me? But I don't know him, so how would I like him? I can't refuse to him infront of everybody, that would just make me seem like a bad guy. 

Yseul: Who....?

???: Are you that dumb or are you just trying to be dumb?

I looked behind me to see whom was the owner of the voice. It was Min Yoongi, holding a bouquet of flowers in his hands.

I didn't want my heart to be broken, even though I already suspect that it's for me, I still asked.

Yseul: For whom are those?

He chuckled and suddenly went near me. He kissed my cheek all of a sudden, making me blush so much.

Yseul: W-what was t-that f-for!

I couldn't speak straight due to being nervous and for being embarrassed. He just kissed me infront of my family.

Suddenly, all of them squealed out loud. Making me think that they're a part of this plan.

Yseul: Are you seriously asking me this? Not just for fun?

I became serious all of a sudden, I don't want to say yes, if this was all just another prank of his, I would literally cry.

He smiled and gave me the flowers. I looked at it and smiled a little.

Yoongi: This time, I promise, I'm being serious.

Tears suddenly formed in my eyes, I couldn't hold it back in. It just kept on coming.

Yoongi: so..... is that a yes?

I looked at him and nodded while I smiled. It made him happy, he suddenly pecked my lips without a warning.

Both our eyes widened, we both looked away at the same time.

The hell was he thinking? That was my first kiss.

Mom: Oh my God. Did they just.....

I looked at the front door, I saw my parents with their eyes widened as well. My mom was happy for me but as for my dad, he wasn't as happy.

They were holding gifts, when did he prepare all of this sht? And without me knowing? That's just...... awesome!

Dad: Ya...... I didn't say you can kiss my little girl.

Yoongi looked down being embarrassed and scared at the same time.

I saw my mom glared at dad, making him stop. That's right, I'm a grown-up now dad. I can do what I want. Tsk.

Everyone: Congratulations!

Everyone suddenly shouted making me and Yoongi startled. We both smiled and hugged each other.

Yseul: Thank you.

I whispered to him, I saw how he became flustered at me being so close to him.

But still, he kept cool and looked at me straight in the eyes.

Yoongi: No problem.

Our day went on having games, I don't know why it has come to this but damn, it was fun.

**
Me and Yoongi are alone on my way home. Mom told us that we have to have our 'quality time' together.

It was awkward for a few seconds but then he suddenly started to tease me.

Yoongi: Gummy Bear.

I looked at him and was confused.

Yseul: What are you on about?

Yoongi: You're a Gummy Bear.

He suddenly smiled, he's the one who's a gummy bear. He has all the gums in the world, okay maybe not. Still!

Yseul: Stop.

Yoongi: Gummy, Gummy Bear.

I became so pissed, I don't like having cute nicknames or just being called like that. It's too cute for my personality.

Sure, I become cute sometimes but I hate cute nicknames.

I ignored him and walked faster than usual.

Yoongi: Ya. Mianhe.

Still, I didn't look at him. I pretended that I couldn't hear anything.

Suddenly, he went infront of my and kneeled. My eyes widened, all the people were looking at us.

Yseul: Damn it, Yoongi. Get up.

Yoongi: I'm sorry, forgive me.

Yseul: Get up!

Yoongi: I won't until you say you forgive me.
Yseul: Okay, okay. I forgive you.

He suddenly jumped back up and hugged me tightly.

Yoongi: I love you.

I became embarrassed, but a thought came across my mind. I should get used to this, he's my boyfriend now.

Yseul: I love you too.

I shyly replied while covering my whole face with my hands.